• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah, Run is by the director of Searching right? Searching was great. Thank you! I will also check out the other shows you mentioned. The list is filling up quickly!

52club

Oct 27, 2017
So I finally resubscribed to Hulu (awesome early Christmas gift from the lady!). What have I missed? Haven't been subscribed since August of 2019 but even then I mostly kept to Handmaid's Tale.

I definitely know I want to catch up on the FX on Hulu exclusives like Devs, Miss America, and possibly A Teacher. Beyond that I've got Animaniacs, which is the reason for the gift, Solar Opposites (maybe), The Great, and Portrait of a Lady on Fire (which I can't believe I've put off for so long). Any other recent exclusive movies on the service?
Palm Springs

I'd post a trailer, but best to just watch it.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't recommend Normal People more highly. It's so damn good.
High praise coming from you!

Thanks for the responses, everyone! Here's my initial pass at a watchlist:
TV
Animaniacs
Normal People
Harlots
The Great
Solar Opposites
Devs
Miss America
A Teacher

MOVIES
The Amazing Jonathan Documentary
I Am Greta
Minding the Gap
Batman & Bill
Big Time Adolescence
Becoming Bond
Palm Springs
Run
Portrait of a Lady on Fire

I'm planning to jump in, starting with Animaniacs, once I finish Great Pretender ("S2" just hit Netflix today) and Young Justice S3 which was recently freed from the prison of DCU.

Really cool how Hulu torches your watch history if you unsubscribe, btw. Love how all the stuff I previously watched is marked as unwatched.

Oct 28, 2017
High praise coming from you!

Thanks for the responses, everyone! Here's my initial pass at a watchlist:
TV
Animaniacs
Normal People
Harlots
The Great
Solar Opposites
Devs
Miss America
A Teacher

MOVIES
The Amazing Jonathan Documentary
I Am Greta
Minding the Gap
Batman & Bill
Big Time Adolescence
Becoming Bond
Palm Springs
Run
Portrait of a Lady on Fire

I'm planning to jump in, starting with Animaniacs, once I finish Great Pretender ("S2" just hit Netflix today) and Young Justice S3 which was recently freed from the prison of DCU.

Really cool how Hulu torches your watch history if you unsubscribe, btw. Love how all the stuff I previously watched is marked as unwatched.

that happens to me too and I've never unsubscribed. It's pretty annoying.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
The Flight Attendant on HBO Max is really good! Just wish they had released all of the episodes at once.

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone watched Deutschland 89? '83 was one of the "it" shows of 2015 but I barely heard any talk of '86 and I've heard zero impressions of '89.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Finished Harley Quinn Season 2, another really entertaining season with some surprising emotional moments.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I'm really disliking the Survivor-esque "alliance" in The Amazing Race, and based on forum comments on this weeks recap at tvline site, so are many others. It's ruined the season imo. Basically, five teams ganged up to push out a weaker team this week, instead of playing to improve their own chances of winning the season, and it's been a lot of mean-spirited scheming.

I hope in future they limit such things. They could penalize teams with time-outs who tell others the answers, or require everyone to use their yields (and not on the same team twice in one leg).

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
metsallica I forgot Four Weddings and a Funeral on Hulu, because it's gone from my watchlist. It's an enjoyable rom-com. One of the leads is Missandei from GoT. If you liked other Richard Curtis' work such as the Four Weddings movie, Love Actually, Notting Hill, etc., you should like this too.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Watched the 1st episode of Saved by the Bell revival on Peacock, because that was the only one available free. Not bad, did enough to have me curious to check out more. One day I might sign up for a free trial and burn through the season, but only after I knock some more shows off my backlog from services I already pay for.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Finished Search Party Season 3, has become one of my favorite shows. Elliot is hilarious and I like the different turns the show takes. Glad this got moved over to HBO Max from TBS, because otherwise I might not have checked it out.

Aug 7, 2019
Series Getting Screen-time in November: 9

Animaniacs (Series Premiere/Season Finale Month)

Teen Titans Go (Nick Jr. Parody and Freakazoid Month)

Total DramaRama (Cartoon Chinchilla Month)

DuckTales (Bradford Papyrus Quest Backstory Month)

Raven's Home (Show Can't Decide If Its Summer or Fall in the Timeline Month)

Spongebob (Season Finale Month)

The Simpsons (Skinners and Chalmers Road To Month)

Family Guy (Land of Cutaways/Bruce Married/New Mayor Replacement Month)

The Amazing Race (Mine Five Dominate Unopposed Month)

December 2020: 2

Pokemon Journeys

American Dad

January 2021: 3

Doctor Who

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist

Search Party

February/March 2021: 3

The Walking Dead/Talking Dead

Amphibia

2021: 11

Stargirl

Harley Quinn

Close Enough

Love Life

My Hero Academia

Ben 10

Miraculous Ladybug

South Park

Big Brother

Better Call Saul

Survivor

On the Bubble: 2

Glitch Techs

Infinity Train

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

TV in December 2020 - What are you watching? OT

Happy Holidays everyone! Be sure to watch lots of TV while on break (if you get a break) to catch up on all the stuff you missed - namely, Claws (which I know you still haven't watched)! ~ Recent Highlights ~ How to with John Wilson The Good Lord Bird The Queen's Gambit We Are Who We Are...