• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Officially now caught up with Lucifer. Been a minute since I've been as invested in a TV relationship like the once between Lucifer and Chloe.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Thursdays continue to line up perfectly on the oddest ways. grown-ish - Superstore - Mom with Battlebots in between.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of the same for me. Watch the latest episodes of Promised Neverland on Hulu before work and then The Stand on CBS All Access during my lunch hour. Although I think The Stand only has 2 or 3 episodes left so I'll need to find something to replace it.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
grown-ish went heavy on establishing the new status quo of the relationships. It was inevitable that Zoey's actions will cost her.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
All Creatures Great and Small is great. I just got finished with the 3rd ep and its a comfy escape.

Going to start Miss Scarlet and the Duke. Hope it doesn't suck

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Finished One Day at a Time Season 3 last night. Now I just have the 6 episodes from Pop to watch to complete the show. I'm glad I finally put the time into watching, as the characters have really grown on me.

Aug 7, 2019
Series Getting Screen-time in January: 10

Search Party (Season Premiere/Season Finale/Dory "Found" Month)

Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist (Season Premiere/Too Many Changes to SPRQPoint Month)

Teen Titans Go (Zodiac Month)

Total DramaRama (Stickered Month)

Spongebob (Season Premiere Month)

Assassination Classroom (Free Tentacle Shots Deal Month)

Weakest Link (I Loved You On Glee Month)

The Simpsons (Comic Book Guy Character Development Month)

Family Guy (Peter Saves the Giant Chicken Month)

Doctor Who (Ryan and Graham Get Lost Month)

February 2021: 4

Close Enough

DuckTales

The Walking Dead/Talking Dead

March 2021: 4

Pokemon Journeys

Raven's Home

Amphibia

Infinity Train

April 2021: 1

American Dad

2021: 17

Animaniacs

Stargirl

Love Life

My Hero Academia

Ben 10

Miraculous Ladybug

South Park

Big Brother

Better Call Saul

Survivor

Dr. Stone

Primal

Demon Slayer

Walking Dead World Beyond

Rick and Morty

Scooby Doo Guess and Who

Apple & Onion

Not Until 2022 or Beyond: 4

The Amazing Race

The Flight Attendant

Harley Quinn

Killing Eve

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Just found out about this show called Debris coming to NBC March 1st. Sounds like its created by J. H. Wyman from Fringe and Almost Human. Fringe is up there with my all time favorite shows, so ill be there for sure!

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

TV in February 2021 - What are you watching?

Things are super light this month so catch up on a classic or play some games or something idk. Read! ~ Recent Highlights ~ Bonding - Netflix Gomorrah - HBO MAX Lupin - Netflix ~ February Monday, 1 The Investigation - HBO - 10/9c Wednesday, 3 Firefly Lane - Netflix Reset - Vice...