• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Watched ep 1 of Shadow and Bone on Netflix. Did not expect to see Lee from Warrior make a brief appearance.

pointing-rick-dalton-leonardo-dicaprio-meme-003-when-i-see-a-the-office-actor-in-anything.png

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Watched the pilot episode of Rutherford Falls. It was okay, but not something I would sign up for Peacock Premium to watch. The first 3 episodes are available free, but not sure if I will go back to check out the other 2.

Finished Shadow and Bone over the weekend.

Not great, but very solid and was able to suck me into its fantasy world. 8 episodes made for an easy watch over the weekend and felt it was paced fairly well. There were moments I thought they might stall out some things, but they managed to avoid that and some of the intersection of characters is well done. A lot of familiar tropes/characters to anyone who has seen fantasy shows, but I thought
The Fold was an interesting concept. The best group are Kaz and his friends as far as consistent entertainment.

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
Finished Netflix's "Snabba Cash" the other day, and have to say it's probably the best anything I've seen coming out of Sweden. Very gripping, well-acted and naturalistic, and the tempo and intensity of everything was through the roof. A bit overkill with the ghetto talk though; I've lived in these suburbs myself and it's realistic, but the amount of cursing was a bit too much :) Also, for me it was hilarious to see the major shootout scene in episode 5 being filmed in areas/venues I'm VERY familiar with.

A small anecdote that was fun too: One day after finishing the last episode, I round the corner of my apartment building and bump into the guy who plays Ravy, who was talking about "Snabba Cash" with two of his friends. Was impossible to not notice him with that cool-as-fuck haircut of his.

Does anyone know if this is a one-off miniseries, or if there's a plan to continue the show?

OP
OP
RatskyWatsky

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

TV in May 2021 - What are you watching?

Looks like a lot of interesting things this month! ~ Recent Highlights ~ For All Mankind - Apple TV+ Invincible Snowfall ~ May Schedule Sunday, 2 Uri and Ella - HBO MAX DC's Legends of Tomorrow - The CW - 8/7c The Girlfriend Experience - Starz - 8/7c Pose - FX - 10/9c - Final...