• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12242-turok-2-seeds-of-evil

Didn't even know this was getting ported.

388F13204EB54EE5D7A957C3288FF3CA9D8F0B02

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the trophy list that leaked for the first game didnt have a plat i dont think, weird

RiZ IV

Oct 27, 2017
I've gotta say, those particle effects look really damn impressive for an N64 game.

Karateka

Oct 28, 2017
I loved the first one beat it on Xbox awhile ago but don't like the second that much... Getting all the kids is really annoying

Edward850

Software & Netcode Engineer at Nightdive Studios
Verified
Apr 5, 2019
New Zealand
Not sure if you would be able to answer this, but are there reasons why the original doesn't have a platinum trophy but this one will?
It's dependent on how you lay out the trophies. Turok1's small number of trophies made it complicated to achieve.
Are you guys able to give Turok 1 a plat? Or is that complicated now.
I'd say that's complicated now. Other than DLC I'm not sure if you can change the trophy list once published.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
It's dependent on how you lay out the trophies. Turok1's small number of trophies made it complicated to achieve.

I'd say that's complicated now. Other than DLC I'm not sure if you can change the trophy list once published.

If I remember correctly, there have been cases where that has happened, but you'd probably have a more access to the people to ask if they can let you do that.