• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Mar 10, 2018
YqaqK9j.png
You win.

Heri

Oct 28, 2017
That's all that matters, and it's still recognizable as Regina. Unless it's supposed to be the Incredible Hulk, then I'm sorry.

It is Regina but I drew her with that expression due to the cover of the game

516XHVT0SHL.jpg

That picture always gave me the impression that she was angry.

And here is a new one.

4qiioTI.png

Tu101uk

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
You see, I suck with painting and drawing on computers but I can cut/copy/paste... :V
B07cAy2.png

Just... don't get hit.

Also sod night-time terror missions.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Aw hell yes some Pro Wrestling.

Can Starbean still do the flying cross chop without arms though...?
These two were my and one of my sisters' favorites, respectively.

Turned on a Pro Wrestling remix and was like "Well I guess I know what I'm doing for the next 30 minutes." They were my favorite characters as well ⭐ 🐟

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
Cannot find any answer for this in the thread, so I guess this one has not been made (if I don't miss it).

6363vxjfe.png

OP
OP
Okabe

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
This thread shouldn't die because is one of the last haven of genuine joy in this forum. People are too busy being console fanboys in almost every other thread :/
I thank OP for this thread lol

Well it's been one year later and ya know what ? Maybe some more people need more joy in life at the moment

So if I may request some 2021 bean's ?

(To the mods if you find this bump is not worthy then lemme know and I'll request to lock the thread )

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well it's been one year later and ya know what ? Maybe some more people need more joy in life at the moment

(To the mods if you find this bump is not worthy then lemme know and I'll request to lock the thread )
It was worth bumping so I can remind you that it's a POTATO 🥔 and not a bean!

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I just found it and it made my night. So yes, thank you.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit i was reading the title and was like, wait a sec...
And yep this is the thread were i made a high res ver for people to make stuff easier lol
Had a lot of fun in this thread.