• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
This really upset a large contingent of his base. If American soldiers die because of his already unpopular decision, I'd actually anticipate backlash.
Seriously.... my dad was pissed about this, like I've never heard him say anything bad about trump before, but he actually couldn't even stand to watch his little rally last night, saying to my mom to change the channel because he couldn't listen to his stupid ass. I was in disbelief.

HighResTomato

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Inflammatory Commentary and Dismissing Human Rights Abuses over Multiple Posts
By "work with", what exactly do you mean?

Turkeys national security interests align with those of the Syrian government right now. Disbanding all these foreign backed militias. That's their work.

You think anyone wants US backed militias in their country? Nah.
Unless the US wants to put a lot of boots on the ground to defend their proxies the regional players will clear them out quick.
I feel like you constantly hear the sound WHOOSH on a daily basis.
Must be nice to be you.
As usual, American posters making everything about America with your little hot takes.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure it was a very perfect mistake by very fine people.

Good job facilitating the hit on your own soldiers, Trump.

*sarcastic thumbs up*

Oct 25, 2017
Turkeys national security interests align with those of the Syrian government right now. Disbanding all these foreign backed militias. That's their work.

Unless the US wants to put a lot of boots on the ground to defend their proxies the regional players will clear them out quick.

Must be nice to be you.
As usual, American posters making everything about America with your little hot takes.

They don't really align though, do they? They're not exactly allies, quite the opposite in fact. Syrian officials have referred to the actions taken by Turkey as an occupation. In addition, they've asked some Kurdish factions to realign themselves with the Syrian government.

Clearly neither want a Kurdish state, but don't muddy the waters with your utter bullshit. Would they help the Kurds? Different question entirely.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't Trump say that they would be sorry if any US troops were injured/killed?

Is he gonna roast Erdogan at his next rally? That will show him! True strength!

Bohemian

Oct 26, 2017
CNN is saying Turkish artillery nearly missed US troops (I think they said a 100 meters or so), but sounding like no injuries/fatalities. More so a close call.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Should respect countries sovereignty.

Not invited there, get the fuck out.

Lets hope they don't follow suit and start bombing weddings.
They were bombed by Turks using U.S. jets in Syria while leaving a people that actually want them there. While I have no doubt our airforce will bomb civilians again in the near future, your post is nonsensical in this situation.

Daria

Oct 25, 2017
The Twilight Zone
This is a bad post and you should feel bad.

Wars shouldn't exist and countries should not be invading others so not a bad post regarding that part. but to go down the rabbit hole, weddings being bombed is a common occurrence so there's basis for their arguments.

unless you enjoy wars and civilians getting slaughtered then i'd say you're the one who should feel bad

Emergency & I

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You believe that? They will follow the fuck wit into hell if he told them it was heaven.

I listen to Mark Levin every few days to hear what they are saying and I was blown away by call after call of pissed off Trump voters. Many of them were veterans and a few of them were literally crying on air. A couple threatened to vote for 'another Republican' before Levin would shush them - this is not going over well. Even so, Levin was calling out Trump and callers were also urging him to contact the President.

I'm as skeptical as anyone, but the tone of the show was pretty crazy.

Seriously.... my dad was pissed about this, like I've never heard him say anything bad about trump before, but he actually couldn't even stand to watch his little rally last night, saying to my mom to change the channel because he couldn't listen to his stupid ass. I was in disbelief.

This is exactly what the callers on Levin sounded like. They were really upset and a lot of them fought alongside Kurds.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"Mistake", yeah, Trump, was this a part of the deal? Bet he will call Erdogan over this, get rolled again and negotiate a way to blame the US Special Forces somehow.

Geoff

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There are elements of the Syrian Army fighting with the Turks. I heard a quote on the radio from a Syrian commander about how hard the Kurds are fighting.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

"A senior Pentagon official said shelling was so heavy that the U.S. personnel considered firing back in self-defense."

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Must be nice to be you.

Your post history is a dumpster fire of this kind of anti-American, pro-turd hot take - including defending Erdogan and telling a Turkish citizen that he's a weird outlier for not enjoying his new tyranny. Maybe you can reflect on the hypocrisy of that. You, a brit, telling a Turk that he's wrong to not enjoy having his constitution trampled on by a dictator. But I somehow don't suspect you will do that.

But I was born and raised in the UK, just to point out in more detail what a ridiculous poster you are on top of everything else.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Kurdistan deserves to be it's own nation and with the dedication and loyalty the Kurds have shown to the US the US should be helping them achieve it.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I listen to Mark Levin every few days to hear what they are saying and I was blown away by call after call of pissed off Trump voters. Many of them were veterans and a few of them were literally crying on air. A couple threatened to vote for 'another Republican' before Levin would shush them - this is not going over well. Even so, Levin was calling out Trump and callers were also urging him to contact the President.

I'm as skeptical as anyone, but the tone of the show was pretty crazy.
I wish i could feel any pleasure from this. But it's been too long.

HighResTomato

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Your post history is a dumpster fire of this kind of anti-American, pro-turd hot take - including defending Erdogan and telling a Turkish citizen that he's a weird outlier for not ejoying his new tyranny. But I was born and raised in the UK, just to point out what a ridiculous poster you are on top of everything else.

So you spend 40minutes going through my post history and it's a dumpster fire because you have different views. Should I be praising the US instead? And where did I tell a Turkish citizen that he is an outlier.

My views on America have been the same since they unleashed these never ending wars. From Bush to the brother Obama to this orange cunt.
Guess what, their FOREIGN Policy has stayed the same.

Don't know how long you have been in the US but that shit is starting to affect you and I hope you keep your toxicity there.