• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Finally we don't have to hear about her anymore, she will get nowhere in 2020

Oct 27, 2017
The World
037385w.gif

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Good. She wasn't doing well in the primary polling anyway. But the fact that she says she's fully committed to the presidential run makes me think she might really do the third party thing.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
...so she can focus on whitehouse run. *sigh* A 3rd party run for her seems like it's happening.

I would have preferred Kai Kahele beating her in the primary rather than her dropping out.

But I guess, congrats Kai Kahele.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Would she have a legitimate chance at swaying enough moderates to vote 3rd party to fuck over the democratic candidate in key states?

My gut says no.

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
So, seriously, what's her endgame? What does she ultimately want? She's got to be angling for something, and I don't think it's really the presidency.

Like I know Mayor Pete is really running to raise name recognition and run the DNC or become senator or some shit before running again—and if he lucks out and becomes president now, that of course is fine with him, too. But I don't even know what she wants.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Would she have a legitimate chance at swaying enough moderates to vote 3rd party to fuck over the democratic candidate in key states?

My gut says no.
My gut says there are a certain amount of edgy people that would vote for any third party that can speak nice no matter how batshit or simply shit they are.

Armaros

Oct 25, 2017
So, seriously, what's her endgame? What does she ultimately want? She's got to be angling for something, and I don't think it's really the presidency.

Like I know Mayor Pete is really running to raise name recognition and run the DNC or become senator or some shit before running again—and if he lucks out and becomes president now, that of course is fine with him, too. But I don't even know what she wants.

Fail a third party run and become a fox news contributor ala Donna Brazile.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
Positive read on this is that she had the numbers that she's pretty much toxic in a Dem primary at this point and that she was going to get wiped by Kahele, so she's trying to avoid the embarrassment. Negative is that she's laying the groundwork for some all-or-nothing, I-didn't-leave-the-Dems-the-Dems-left-me third-party run that would preclude a simultaneous congressional run.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017

Fox News show.

gutter_trash

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Montreal

Secretary of State when Trump gets re-elected

Armaros

Oct 25, 2017
Positive read on this is that she had the numbers that she's pretty much toxic in a Dem primary at this point and that she was going to get wiped by Kahele, so she's trying to avoid the embarrassment. Negative is that she's laying the groundwork for some all-or-nothing, I-didn't-leave-the-Dems-the-Dems-left-me third-party run that would preclude a simultaneous congressional run.

her presidiental run shone a big light on her history and polices and finally had a challenger that was able to get attention. It was only a matter of time for a Republican in all but name running in a 30+ D seat

There was no way she thought this wasn't going to be the outcome when she announced.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice. She won't do shit to sway votes, so at least her seat is gone.

She's not a Bloomberg, Steiner or Schultz, "economic anxious" independent voter won't turn to her for help.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
So once she inevitably isn't the Dem nominee... how will she continue to "focus on White House run"?

🤔🤔🤔

Merc_

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if any of the people I saw defending her will still do so?

Or will they slink off and pretend they never did?

Vormund

Oct 27, 2017
Those talking points at the top there seem to line up with the shit that Trump wants to do. Hopefully she takes votes from him.

edit: better if she didn't run at all though

Cow Pow

Oct 25, 2017
Hillary caught her in the frame trap and Tulsi's still trying to mash heavy. Won't make it out of pools.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
Tulsi posted a video on her Twitter coming out against impeachment days after AG Barr's memo mischaracterizing the Mueller Report, before the full report was released.

Then Tulsi publicly came out against impeachment once again after the Ukraine story broke broke wide open.

She didn't come out in support of the impeachment inquiry until a majority of the House had done so, including every Dem from a blue district, and her primary opponent was attackher based on it.

Today on Hannity she started regurgitating all the right wing talking points against the impeachment inquiry... that should have been a sign that she was no longer worried about her Congressional district.