• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
It's just weird to think a person David Duke endorsed isn't a red flag or a sign to do some digging around about.

I looked into that a while back because someone else brought it up. He agreed with her on something, denies ever endorsing her, and she renounced his "endorsement" anyway.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
if Tulsi didn't resign from dnc and endorse bernie in '16 would anyone give a shit about her? is that all it takes?

I cant otherwise understand how she's even the least bit relevant.

Deleted member 51646

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 5, 2019
That doesn't actually sound like a defense of Tulsi, though.
To me It sounds like a more cautiously phrased rewording of essentially the same thing other candidates have said. If you think that a defense requires someone to actively refute the content of Clinton's accusation, that would leave Beto as the only one who has actually defended her.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
if Tulsi didn't resign from dnc and endorse bernie in '16 would anyone give a shit about her? is that all it takes?

I cant otherwise understand how she's even the least bit relevant.

She's relevant because she's actually a Russian asset- which doesn't mean agent- and in Tulsa's case might simply mean useful idiot.

she has already been amplified and utilized over the last couple of days by Russian agitprop and done herself no favors with her extremely suspect snuggling up to Russian sponsoreddictators or geopolitical adventurism.

the fact that a few Bernie supporters are now rallying behind her is disappointing but unsurprising - she's politically his polar opposite but drama and personal politics drive a lot of this.

jill Stein is also a Russian asset but has no alibi relative to her awareness and involvement. Agent might be a better term even if it's passive and receptive only.

Goat Mimicry

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I looked into that a while back because someone else brought it up. He agreed with her on something, denies ever endorsing her, and she renounced his "endorsement" anyway.

I'm pretty sure the thing he agreed with her about was that Obama was bad for being unwilling to say "radical Islamic terrorism," which is a bigoted conservative talking point that Trump also used.

Duke actually endorsed her for real very recently, though she has again rejected it.

Last edited:

mescalineeyes

Banned
May 12, 2018
Vienna
I detected exactly 0 lies in that Tulsi video, except for the fact that she's polling at <1% so why does Hillary give a shit in the first place.

Oh right the Epstein stuff.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal

MPrice

Alt account
Banned
Oct 18, 2019
I detected exactly 0 lies in that Tulsi video, except for the fact that she's polling at <1% so why does Hillary give a shit in the first place.

Oh right the Epstein stuff.
Lol what? Its all bullshit.

Blaming Hillary and "the elites" in some Trump like rant for her shit performance in these primaries is really some hill to die on.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
Tulsi's video calling for Congress to move on from investigating Trump came out after AG Barr's memo mischaracterizing the Mueller Report and before the redacted Mueller Report was actually released... so in other words Tulsi based it on Barr not Mueller.

Holy crap... Bill Browder, the Magnitsky Act guy... the sanctions Putin and Russia have been trying to remove... the Russian Trump Tower meeting with Don Jr and Jared "about adoptions"... it's almost like everything is connected and as Pelosi said, all roads lead to Russia

I don't know why Browder didn't just say this right away lol

Tulsi voted against the Magnitsky Act!

less

Oct 25, 2017
Tulsi's video calling for Congress to move on from investigating Trump came out after AG Barr's memo mischaracterizing the Mueller Report and before the redacted Mueller Report was actually released... so in other words Tulsi based it on Barr not Mueller.

Yikes. Didn't see that message by Tulsi after Barr's memo. Tulsi absolutely needs to get bloodied in the primary.

MPrice

Alt account
Banned
Oct 18, 2019

The people defending Tulsi won't ever address this or any of the other numerous oddities people have been calling out for months now. All she has to do is go on a vague rant playing up some non existent enemies that are keeping her down and at least some people will be convinced its true.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
I wonder if Obama would have gotten the same response if he had warned people about Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Here's Clinton telling you what is happening and what gets amplified by the Russian bots are the smears against her.

Whatever happens in the Democratic primaries, the Russians are gonna use it. Bernie was so useful to them in 2016. And it looks like they'll just dust off the same playbook when he doesn't get the nomination.

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
I like how people think that Hillary can't say anything and should go away. Yet clowns like Gabbard are allowed to continue to spew their garbage freely. I hope Hillary continues to point out the obvious that other democrats are too scared to do

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
I blame Bernie folks for boosting this idiots profile lol

Seems like Hillary has done a great job of boosting her profile as well

untitledf6akuk.png

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I like how people think that Hillary can't say anything and should go away. Yet clowns like Gabbard are allowed to continue to spew their garbage freely. I hope Hillary continues to point out the obvious that other democrats are too scared to do
Yep.

To inject another perspective, this is how this whole "scandal" is playing out on my black ass twitter timeline:

Status
Not open for further replies.