• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Assad is directly backed by Russia. There's a direct line from representing Syria's interests to representing theirs.
When you say "groomed to be a Russian agent", what do you think that actually implies? That Tulsi is directly talking to the Kremlin? She's always believed this stuff because it lines up with how she was raised.

Nov 20, 2017
User Warned: Inflammatory Accusation
Thank you for this article. Obviously I'm not 100% privy to a lot of what it's mentioning (the Stein mention got me good lol), but it is interesting for sure. I definitely appreciate you not responding with "DURR HURR RUSSIA BOT" like every Hill Bot likes to throw out if you say anything less than nice about their "qween".

The homophobia jumped out. No wonder you're kindred spirits with Tootsie.

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
I don't think it's right to say she was targeted by Hillary from the start but I think you can make a case Tulsi has been smeared by the establishment politicians and their cronies with interest in keeping the forever wars going.

I don't think Tulsi is a good candidate but I do think the amount of hate she gets is disproportionately large especially considering the things she's done to support candidates like Bernie in the past.
Agreed. Tulsi is unfairly smeared. I love how she called out CNN right to their face about it.

She needs to be careful though. I've received the hammer for using the w-word to describe Hillary in the past.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, that article straight up says she's against regime change wars but for taking out actual terrorists. There are plenty of things to criticize her about, I personally think her anti-nuclear power stance is really dumb and her previous views on LGBT are awful, but trying to cast her as pro-war or insinuating that she's responsible for the sins of her father ain't it.
She's an active cult member. This isn't "the sins of her father" when she's still an active, voluntary participant.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Just when Tulsi thought she had cornered Countess Clinton, Queen of Warmongers and Embodiment of Corruption, she transformed into a hellish bat and darted out the window with a sickly agility. As she left our bewhited hero flabbergasted in the ruins of the decaying manse, she turned back and spake thusly:

"My revenge has just begun! I spread it over centuries, and time is on my side. You are but mortal woman. Time is now to be dreaded - since once I put that mark upon your campaign."

Brave Tulsi stared blankly with a mellow resolve, and swore to herself aloud, "Not so! Alas! Not so. It is only the beginning! I shall cut off her head and fill her mouth with garlic, and I shall drive a stake through her body. I on my part give up the uncertainty of eternal rest and go out into the dark where may be the blackest things that the world or the nether world holds!"

Oct 25, 2017
Funny, you admit ignorance and yet still spout the same insults and ignorant statements you ahve been making all thread.
God forbid I use the human intuition I've been given to try and sort out pieces of info that don't make sense or are clearly disingenuous.

How do you think when you see two articles that say opposite things? Do you believe them both?
it turns out that everyone already knew who she was talking about. including Tulsi.
I think you misread what I said. It was obvious to everybody who Hillary meant.
I mean, that article straight up says she's against regime change wars but for taking out actual terrorists. There are plenty of things to criticize her about, I personally think her anti-nuclear power stance is really dumb and her previous views on LGBT are awful, but trying to cast her as pro-war or insinuating that she's responsible for the sins of her father ain't it.
This. Though I will say her drone strike position is equally as bad to her nuclear/torture positions. The second you kill a citizen, you're a terrorist. We've gone decades without a terrorist president, and I really want to see this streak end soon.
The homophobia jumped out. No wonder you're kindred spirits with Tootsie.
???

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
But useful idiots are groomed. Whether or not they're aware that's what's happening it does happen.
Ehhhhhhh. I think "agent" or asset or whatever implies awareness and consent as if she's talking to the Kremlin to get orders, which I don't think is whatnis hapening here. She's just (just lol) in a cult.

Polaroid_64

Oct 25, 2017
I live all the replies from people in this thread who probably don't realize Hillary never called her out by name. Or at the very least they don't understand what kind of look that is.

OP
OP
pigeon

pigeon

Oct 25, 2017

She went on television in the 1990s to say that gay people are child molesters as part of her campaign against gay marriage in Hawaii.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
why is Clinton even getting involved in this?

it just helps gabbard. It really does. The news will be all over this feud.

Oct 28, 2017
She's an active cult member. This isn't "the sins of her father" when she's still an active, voluntary participant.

I'm gonna need to see actual receipts on that. Not "well she did this one thing that maybe" receipts.

If someone were throwing the same slander against a more pro-Era candidate without actual receipts, we all know they'd get banned.

Oct 25, 2017
"It's now clear that this primary is between you and me."

Haha. She wishes she were relevant enough to even be in the proper running.
Challenging someone who isn't even running is about exactly how relevant she is. Operating on the correct level here. Twitter fighting with a non-candidate.
Stop giving either of them attention and get back to the real candidates.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I live all the replies from people in this thread who probably don't realize Hillary never called her out by name. Or at the very least they don't understand what kind of look that is.
To be fair literally anyone even remotely paying attention to politics knew it was Tulsi

I think she basically confirmed it later in a tweet

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
gabbard sucks but clinton is just drawing more attention to her

also

why is Clinton even getting involved in this?

it just helps gabbard. It really does. The news will be all over this feud.

Hillary is helping Tulsi the way Mueller and the oversight committee's in congress are helping Trump.

Exposing her for what she is doesn't help her, especially when Tulsi's trumpian response proves Hillary right.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017

It's, uh, hard to know quite how to respond to this. Not that you could since her voice mail box is presumably full.

Personally I disagree with Tulsi Gabbard and do not think that the race should be transformed into a one-on-one competition between Tulsi Gabbard and Hillary Clinton. What does the rest of ERA think?

I hate your avatar

Gamesadict

Oct 25, 2017
This is the moment she became president third party candidate.

Just leave right now. When is the soonest we can expect her to be left out of the debates or whatever that comes next?

Goat Mimicry

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Tulsi is a good candidate but I do think the amount of hate she gets is disproportionately large especially considering the things she's done to support candidates like Bernie in the past.

I think you hit the nail right on the head here. You think if Warren endorsed Bernie instead of Hillary last cycle that the media and DNC would allow her to be the current frontrunner? If you're against the status quo, you're out of the club.

You're both wrong. Tulsi doesn't get nearly as much shit as she should because she supported Bernie in the past, and you're both proof of it.

Still holding onto bigotry against LGBT people as of 2018, the use of Republican rhetoric ("Why won't Obama say radical Islamic terrorism?"), and being supported by massive shitstains like Steve Bannon and David Duke would be disqualifying for anybody else. She belongs in the Republican party, but here you are saying she gets worse than she deserves.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
Ehhhhhhh. I think "agent" or asset or whatever implies awareness and consent as if she's talking to the Kremlin to get orders, which I don't think is whatnis hapening here. She's just (just lol) in a cult.
Agent implies agency, asset does not. Assets are simply useful things. Paul Erikson, for example, was a useful idiot and a Russian asset being groomed by Maria Butina, a Russian agent. He may or may not have been acting as an agent by the time Butina was arrested.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna need to see actual receipts on that. Not "well she did this one thing that maybe" receipts.

If someone were throwing the same slander against a more pro-Era candidate without actual receipts, we all know they'd get banned.

bonus: https://www.resetera.com/threads/tu...eing-false-flags-to-frame-syrian-govt.133049/

double bonus: https://www.resetera.com/threads/tu...muller-report-that-she-hasnt-seen-yet.108501/

and more background on why people have thought the third party run is a possibility: https://www.resetera.com/threads/tu...-her-debate-performance-buzzfeed-news.126062/

Pelican

Oct 26, 2017
This is the moment she became president third party candidate.

This reminds me of those time travel stories. Hillary traveled ahead to the 2020 elections, saw Tulsi running third party, and came back to try and stop it. *Narrator voice* Little did show know...those vary actions...would bring it into reality..."

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Agent implies agency, asset does not. Assets are simply useful things. Paul Erikson, for example, was a useful idiot and a Russian asset being groomed by Maria Butina, a Russian agent. He may or may not have been acting as an agent by the time Butina was arrested.
I don't really agree but I guess that's a question of semantics.

EDIT: I thought it over and you're right.

Nov 13, 2017
Honestly, last I recall, Kyle Kulinski was singing praises about how Tulsi Gabbard is a progressive candidate. Then all of a sudden, went suddenly quiet when she came out being against medicare for all and been ignoring her.

Probably because of all the stuff that's been coming out recently.

Deleted member 15440

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hillary is helping Tulsi the way Mueller and the oversight committee's in congress are helping Trump.

Exposing her for what she is doesn't help her, especially when Tulsi's trumpian response proves Hillary right.
this is only true if gabbard actually runs as a third party candidate, which she won't do because her actual driving impulse is personal ambition and not the foreign policy goals of the russian government. the only shot she has at achieving what she wants is winning the primary or at least getting enough delegates to have some pull at the convention, which probably won't happen unless she gets lots of positive attention (which is what happens when clinton attacks someone, whether or not poliera wants to admit it) like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.