• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We're just a couple of days removed from Clinton saying we need to be sympathetic to the plight of TERF bigots. Ya'll got goldfish memories.
What Hillary said was utter shit, but nowhere NOWHERE near equivalent to where Gabbard has been on the issue. I say that as the subject of the bigots' hate.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
lot of Hillary love

just remember she is a bit like trump without the ego and sociopathic behavior

im just sayn I dont like either of these people....and I dunno what Clinton said to her but aside from the whole "destroying her reputation" thing I dont detect lies here.

Dont kill me ERA.....I just think the Clintons are really really bad people.
giphy.gif
You don't have to like Hilary, but suggesting she and Trump are anyway alike isn't true at all.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Tulsi calling someone else a warmonger will never not be hilarious.

Oct 25, 2017
User warned: inflammatory language, derailing
Hillary is a cunt and her comments are absolute BS, but this is the least professional way to respond to this and 100% leaves you open to trolling like seen in the vast majority of replies in this thread. She should've just given a smug one-line response brushing it aside like AOC, Bernie, or even Warren would. But this is some of the cringiest stuff I've seen from a Dem candidate (barring Hillary's antics).

Really weird how well Tulsi can deconstruct her opponents in a debate while simultaneously snapping like a twig to a comment from a disgraced political leader that's long outstayed her welcome. Really bad look.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
God damn the Russians are out in full force. She averages like 6k likes. She has 60k now. What a scooby doo mystery.
are you familiar with the concept of "going viral"?

she has half of twitter, including rabid right wingers with huge followings, retweeting her tweet. no shit it has a lot more engagement than her normal shit. not everything is a fucking bot op.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Hillary is a cunt and her comments are absolute BS, but this is the least professional way to respond to this and 100% leaves you open to trolling like seen in the vast majority of replies in this thread. She should've just given a smug one-line response brushing it aside like AOC, Bernie, or even Warren would. But this is some of the cringiest stuff I've seen from a Dem candidate (barring Hillary's antics).

Really weird how well Tulsi can deconstruct her opponents in a debate while simultaneously snapping like a twig to a comment from a disgraced political leader that's long outstayed her welcome. Really bad look.
What lovely language and a nice sidestepping of Tootsie's views, her coziness with racists, and her being boosted by Russia.

"She's right, but she shouldn't have let the WARMONGER bait her."

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty disingenuous for Tulsi to call out warmongering when she runs on her former military service.

With that said, John Kerry's political career is more or less the same idiosyncrasy, but Kerry was a noted activist against Vietnam while Gabbard....cuts promos against her own party.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tulsi Gabbard is a giant piece of shit who should never be within 10,000 feet of the presidency. In terms of being in the pocket of dictators she is the female Trump.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's pretty disingenuous for Tulsi to call out warmongering when she runs on her former military service.

With that said, John Kerry's political career is more or less the same idiosyncrasy, but Kerry was a noted activist against Vietnam while Gabbard....cuts promos against her own party.
The military service isn't really a big deal, it's the policies she advocates for on Fox News that are far from "anti-interventionist."

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
So where is Hillary Clinton polling in the 2020 campaign?

Gonna be funny when Tulsi does run as a third party. Was probably triggered by this remark alone.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

WTF is this post. Hillary derangement syndrome

Damisa

Oct 25, 2017
Earlier today my Trump loving coworker who is from the former Soviet Union and also loves Putin was telling me how great Tulsi was, pretty obvious strategy the right is using

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Tulsi using the Hillary accusations to propel herself into the spotlight, desperately trying to gain media attention to her campaign.

Nov 1, 2017

We found one!

MPrice

Alt account
Banned
Oct 18, 2019
Earlier today my Trump loving coworker who is from the former Soviet Union and also loves Putin was telling me how great Tulsi was, pretty obvious strategy the right is using

Well they'll totally not vote for Trump if the replacement is just like him but alot more attractive.

Oct 25, 2017
What lovely language and a nice sidestepping of Tootsie's views, her coziness with racists, and her being boosted by Russia.

"She's right, but she shouldn't have let the WARMONGER bait her."
Tulsi's right on her criticism of Hillary as a whole but the conspiracy theory thing about being targeted by Hillary from the start is gross. I'm sure Hillary's involvement with the DNC at this point is watching from afar with a glass of wine and a smile. We'll see, at most, an endorsement of Biden out of her.

Speaking of conspiracy theories, where is this whole "Russia likes Tulsi" thing coming from? I understand the racism comments (especially given her history with India's PM), but like most of the Russia stuff, there seems to be no basis for that claim.

ValiantChaos

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

??????!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.