• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
LOL, I swear there's a Hillary cycle where she says something insightful, people shit on her for it, then it comes out that she was basically right
Yes and 2016 was the biggest Hillary cycle of them all.

Every time she said what Trump would do in office, people accused her of fearmongering and running exclusively on being Not Trump (ignoring her wide range of policy proposals) and then it all turned out to be 100% true.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Charlie Gasparino is an attention seeking moron so I would doubt his story, though I dont doubt she met with some people.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
God damn it, Tulsi, you're literally doing exactly what Hillary accused you of doing.

How can you possibly be this goddamn stupid?

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
"as she is said to weigh third-party run more now"

WOW *pretends to be surprised*

Who could have ever predicted Tulsi would consider that?

Oct 27, 2017
When Tulsi announces her 3rd party run, I can't wait for all the "Hillary made her do it" hot takes.
Of course. Like when she called Trump supporters deplorables and people shat on her, and now we know there are a bunch of people who voted and support him regardless of what he says/does and her comment didn't hurt anything

Eeeeh I don't think she hurts the Dems. She will hurt Trump with younger voters and that's it.
She will 100% hurt Democrats FAR more than Trump. She's literally been campaigning as a Democrat. She aligns closer with them and will siphon off votes from whoever is the nominee. No Trump supporter is choosing between him and her.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
How much would this even matter. I doubt she could get any electoral votes.

Oct 27, 2017
How much would this even matter. I doubt she could get any electoral votes.
IIRC Jill Stein and Gary Johnson pulled off enough votes to cover the margins between Hillary and Trump in states she lost. Obviously you can't compare their votes 1:1, but 3rd parties still have significance and can cause problems

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
And every Democrat who spoke up in defense of Tulsi looks like a damn moron.

I swear, people are eventually going to get tired of Hillary Clinton being correct.

Jun 6, 2019
It's like those guys that start voting for racists when you call them racists. Just to prove how not racist they are.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
Would she really hurt the dem nominee that much though?

Like honestly, who would vote for her?

No, and nobody.

She's a boderline non-entity in this race until Hillary swung at her and get her an extra 15 minute. She won't even register against the Green Party and Libertarian's as a candidate.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
No, and nobody.

She's a boderline non-entity in this race until Hillary swung at her and get her an extra 15 minute. She won't even register against the Green Party and Libertarian's as a candidate.
It's amazing that when she is trending on social media it is because folks are dunking on her

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck off Tulsi, blegh. No one gives a shit about her though, chance of her siphoning a sigificant amount of votes is negligible

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All she will do is constantly talk shit about whoever gets the Democratic nomination because that's all she's got. Just like Jill "Hilary will do more damage that Trump" Stein did.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I want to think that Tulsi going third party won't have an effect.

But I also refuse to pretend like 2016 didn't happen.

Jill Stein had an effect. We can't forget that. And so far Tulsi is being taken a whole lot more seriously by the media than Stein ever was.

It's best to treat Tulsi like the trash she is, while not losing sight of the fact that, in a close election, she could do damage.

So...vote, kids.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I want to think that Tulsi going third party won't have an effect.

But I also refuse to pretend like 2016 didn't happen.

Jill Stein had an effect. We can't forget that. And so far Tulsi is being taken a whole lot more seriously by the media than Stein ever was.

It's best to treat Tulsi like the trash she is, while not losing sight of the fact that, in a close election, she could do damage.

So...vote, kids.
Jill Stein was far more relevant at the time.