• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Gabbard met with Wall Street mega-donors at Anthony Scaramucci's Hunt & Fish Club in NYC.

"The person who benefited from this meeting is Donald Trump," said David Brand, a Democratic strategist. "She's going nowhere in the Democratic Primary; now these guys are positioning her to hurt our nominee."

I would take this with a grain of salt-- it's posted from a Fox News/ Fox Business contributor. However, it is interesting and newsworthy imo that she's courting these sort of donors at a Republican operative's restaurant.

Bossking

Nov 20, 2017
tenor.gif

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
And yet some progressive pundits are stumbling upon themselves to defend her. I just don't get it. She sucks and is not an actual progressive.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I was / am way more afraid of a Howard Schultz / Tom Steyer independent run than Tulsi, lmao.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
And all the people who jumped down Hillarys throat for accurately predicting the fuckery grit their teeth and close the browser window....

i9LUCu9.gif

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
*pretends to be shocked *

The only thing surprising is that she and her groomers tipped their hands so soon after the call out.

They are overconfident on Gabbard being a spoiler. Gabbard is even dumber than I originally thought.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being a woman PoC and giving so little of a shit about your fellows that you'd want to potentially hand the election to Trump like this by splitting the vote.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would she really hurt the dem nominee that much though?

Like honestly, who would vote for her?

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
The Jill Steiners will totally be voting for her even when there isn't a "neoloberal centrist" on the Democratic ballot.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Gabbard showing exactly who she is - and it's definitely not someone with the best interests of the US in mind.

Oct 27, 2017
LOL, I swear there's a Hillary cycle where she says something insightful, people shit on her for it, then it comes out that she was basically right

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
Gabbard playing 5D chess making herself an adversary by letting this be a self-fulfilling prophecy to expose Wall Street executives and Russian oligarchs

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
When Tulsi announces her 3rd party run, I can't wait for all the "Hillary made her do it" hot takes.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully only idiot republicans vote for her and take away votes from their orange king. And since shes no longer a Dem and running independent, she can take her ass off the stage of the next debates while shes at it. No need for her to waste more of our time.