• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Wow this is actually the most surprising thing I've read today.

I thought FOR SURE Tulsi would stick to the convention and beyond, mount a write in challenge or something. Wonder if she has a chance of getting primary-ed by the establishment? Or maybe I was just unfair to her.

I honestly don't get the befuddlement in this thread. It's not like she could endorse Bernie. The primary is over, Biden won.

It was either Biden or no one.

I Genuinely thought she'd endorse no one.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Someone mind telling me what's bad about Tulsi? I remember reading something many months ago about a link to Putin but don't remember. I have a friend who loves her and Bernie.

DorkLord54

Oct 27, 2017
Michigan
I honestly don't get the befuddlement in this thread. It's not like she could endorse Bernie. The primary is over, Biden won.

It was either Biden or no one.
Not to mention anyone who looks at her actual policies would see she shares more in common with Biden politically than Bernie. She always glommed onto Bernie and the progressive wing so that she never seemed too right-wing, since she was a rep for Hawaii.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She's got a record of anti-LGBT and anti-Muslim positions. Surely Biden will repudiate her endorsement?

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Good, I was worried she'd make a third party run. Glad to be wrong.

She's a weirdo cult lady with shit views that only got support from Bernie's base because she kissed the ring in 2016.
Really good for exposing the shallowness of the "___ is progressive because they endorsed Bernie!" takes, at least.

Voyager

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what Kyle Kulinski and Jimmy Dore think about this? Too bad I can't stand either of them and wont listen to their shows. Hoping someone willing to stomach their garbage will let me know.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
She's Schroedinger's alt-politician - progressive enough such that people who were into alternative left-wing voices that stumped for Bernie could ride with her as a bold, independent voice that thumbed corporate media's eyes (even when she went on Fox News to attack her party), but not progressive enough so retroactively its's not shocking that she'd endorse Biden, it was obvious that she would, she had no choice, etc.

I'm just happy she can't run an effective spoiler/troll job now. It's up to one of the two main candidates now to finish the job, get the nomination and win in November.

Last edited:

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
She waited until the primary was over, so... cool? Sooner we can put a bow on this the better.

May 30, 2018
She's got a record of anti-LGBT and anti-Muslim positions. Surely Biden will repudiate her endorsement?

giphy.gif

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Good that she's out.

Now I need Biden to rebuke her endorsement for her anti LGBT and anti Muslim stances.

Erpy

May 31, 2018
Seeing that there was talk of her going 3rd party eventually and becoming a spoiler candidate (albeit a relatively irrelevant one most likely), her endorsing Biden as a sign that she's gonna stay out of his way is the best thing about it.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Seeing that there was talk of her going 3rd party eventually and becoming a spoiler candidate (albeit a relatively irrelevant one most likely), her endorsing Biden as a sign that she's gonna stay out of his way is the best thing about it.

Yup, honestly surprised

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
So her endorsement would actually hurt Biden, right?

lol, bye weird lady please drop out of public office while you're at it.
A while back she said she was not running for re-election (to focus on her presidential campaign). There are a few people running in the Democratic primary for her seat. I don't know if the window is open for her to go back on that and enter the primary, but it seems like she would have serious competition for the seat at the very least.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
A while back she said she was not running for re-election (to focus on her presidential campaign). There are a few people running in the Democratic primary for her seat. I don't know if the window is open for her to go back on that and enter the primary, but it seems like she would have serious competition for the seat at the very least.
She was only ever running for Fox News contributor or host