• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017

sohWhy9g.png

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That one lonely guy in the rafters wearing a mask is probably the only non-infected person

Deleted member 12028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Trump should be charged with 352 charges of attempted murder / murder when some of these people inevitably die.

OP
OP
Veliladon

Veliladon

Oct 27, 2017
You typically don't see 100% positive test rates in any population. Even 20% is typically stratospheric.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
Thank you to thatguy3002, a Twitter account that posts Simpsons deep dives, for this coronavirus update.

ephexia

Feb 23, 2018
If there had to be a super spreader event, I'm happy it was a Trump rally in the heart of red state america

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Trump scored 100%. So much winning.

But seriously, this might be related to the weekend. Numbers get weird around this time. Lets see what happens over the week.

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I like in OK City. Someone at my company had their spouse test positive and they've shut the place down. Now I want for more info

Deleted member 8860

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You typically don't see 100% positive test rates in any population. Even 20% is typically stratospheric.

Oklahoma's daily tests average in the thousands (tens of thousands). There's just something off about the number of tests/reporting of tests between Saturdays and Mondays. The same thing happened on, among other weekends, the 13th, 15th, 21st, and 22nd.

covidtracking.com

Oklahoma

The COVID Tracking Project collects and publishes the most complete testing data available for US states and territories.

On Tuesday the 26 of May, the site reports -1092 (yes, 1092 less than zero) new tests.

Last edited:

Dracil

Oct 30, 2017
This is apparently misleading. From the comments it seems like a data glitch that's happened before.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't say that. We don't even know if these ppl went to the rally. It's just new cases at Tulsa.

To be clear, I think the rally was completely stupid. But the evidence is damning.

No way to know if those people who attended the rally came in contact with someone who tested positive.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
How do you get a 100% test rate? Plus 352 tests doesn't sound like a lot. Weren't there a few thousand people there?

It's so frustrating to see. Some of those people are going to die, and countless others who are associated with them. Just so much avoidable death.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
We actually only reported 302 positive cases today. I don't know about the dudes motivations or credentials but there's someone in that thread saying this is a reporting error.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
things we need to stop doing:

1) overemphasizing positive test rates

2) posting random ass tweets about covid from people who aren't epidemiologists, public health journalists, or something else along those lines

3) [reserving in case something else comes to mind]

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah no way this is not a glitch. Even though you only test symptomatic patients, it is almost impossible to get 100% positive from 352 samples.

Also I doubt if this has anything to do with rally at all.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah no way this is not a glitch. Even though you only test symptomatic patients, it is almost impossible to get 100% positive from 352 samples.

Also I doubt if this has anything to do with rally at all.

Sundays/Mondays they don't report tests but they do report cases. So they add those to the test total as well and no others.

Deleted member 60295

Banned
Sep 28, 2019
Regardless of whether or not it's a glitch, we know just from Trump's own staffers that COVID-19 was all over that stadium, so plenty of the attendees were surely exposed to the virus as well.

To which I can only respond: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. My condolences to all the innocent people who will be ALSO contract the virus because of these dumbass motherfuckers..... and to the small children who were forced to attend this damn white supremacist rally with their POS parents.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Locked per OP request as this data appears to be misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.