• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
So maybe this means that Trump has no chance. I really think the ONLY reason Trump won 4 years ago is because people got complacent, didn't vote, and thought Hillary had it in the bag or people didn't like either candidate.

With Democrats winning the House in 2018 and now today Democrats winning all over the place. Im feeling pretty damn good now about Trump not winning 2020.

Trump himself is GOP's downfall. He's the best thing to ever happen to the Democratic party, & the worst to happen to the Republican/GOP party.

Yep. We've been heading this way for years, but Trump has escalated the Republican collapse in VA.

Trump keeps making shit worse for the GOP almost every time he appears endorsing Republican candidates & having rallies for them, like with Roy Moore & Ed Gillespie.

You would think that he'd get the hint.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
how on earth can you vote for a dem governor and a republican SoS and AG on the same ballot in 2019

or were people just only voting for the governor in some cases

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Kevin M. Kruse @KevinMKruse

CNN: Election stunner
MSNBC: Election stunner
Fox News:

hKvhsRO.jpg

39ZveRU.jpg

LYHjsGw.jpg

9:25 PM - Nov 5, 2019

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
how on earth can you vote for a dem governor and a republican SoS and AG on the same ballot in 2019

Most it seems were voting straight Republican until they got to governor, which they either didn't vote at all or voted against Bevin. He is hated deeply by both sides here.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

Well in Arizona in 2016 Ducey won in AZ, despite Democrats winning basically all else. Sometime people do just switch their votes for one person or against them as this case may be.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully the hatred for Bevin carries over to Moscow Mitch as well.

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
I'm a Virginian and I'm so damn happy right now, I'm tearing up. I've waited so long to see my state get a blue trifecta. There's so much I've wanted to see happen and my state is finally in a position to make i happen. LET'S FUCKING GO!

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017