• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I understand that threadwhining is a bannable offense, but this buffoon denying the existence of white supremacy is hardly worth anyone paying attention. It's the calling card and marching orders of his parent fascists, and there's no point in giving him the time of day.

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
White supremacy state propagandist tells you white supremacy doesn't exist. Let your eyes get all kinda squinty at that situation.

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Donald is gonna tweet about this tomorrow morning and everyone with sense is gonna eyeroll at both of their stupidity

Merc_

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
"White supremacy isn't a problem!" - A White Supremacist

sph3re

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I mean the FBI seems to disagree you former bowtie wearing fuck, but go off I guess

He'll never read this, but it makes me feel better

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
This is some next level gaslighting when in the last week we had a mass murdering shooter post a white nationalism manifesto.

Like, who the hell is pulling the hoax? Which part of it isn't real?!

Eidan

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I'm out and about and don't want to waste data on Tucker Carlson. What's his main argument here? That white supremacists just don't exist, and all of these killings in the name of white supremacy are just...what? A brazen lie concocted by our friends at the New York Times?

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
I understand that threadwhining is a bannable offense, but this buffoon denying the existence of white supremacy is hardly worth anyone paying attention. It's the calling card and marching orders of his parent fascists, and there's no point in giving him the time of day.

I agree.

Is David Duke ever going to say the KKK is a terrorist organization?

Same story here

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
Someone post the radio interviews and him being a racist twat please.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
What a guy. How can one man be this much inside his own ass. How can one man be tethered so deeply to a racist power he grew to prominence from that you'd think he was attached by a umbilical cord.

This guy has to leave. Fox has to stop being on air. We need people in power that can facilitate this.

Also Jesus, I cannot stress enough how gross this guy is, and how terrible his views and the views he exports to millions upon millions of dipsticks. God I hate Tucker Carlson. What an asshole. What a loser. Just can't stand him.

God damn him. Ugh, jeez.

Somebody needs to put up that interview recorded from the guest's side where he gets dressed down and he flips out over it to trash the footage.

I guess I'll do it.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
giphy.gif

Spinluck

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
There it is.

You cannot prove racism to racism deniers.

The El Paso shooter literally wrote a 3-page essay on why he was a white supremacist.

Mr. Poolman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
You guys need to do something regarding Fox News.

It is mining your democracy before your very eyes.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
most of american history is a hoax
also air is a hoax. have you ever looked outside and seen some shit floating out there
if you stop breathing that's like a full half hour added to every day, tucker, it'll work wonders

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Every time I see Tucker Carlson in preview pics on youtube or whatever, his expression is always that of an Easter Island Maui head:

Easter-Island-1070911.jpg

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We're all being 'well yeah, he's a piece of shit' but it's ignoring the fact that a ton of people listen to this guy.

What can be done to stop this? Complain to fox? Talk to advertisers?

This is actively lying and downplaying a massive, deadly problem. And it's being spread as 'news'.