• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Like the title says, Carlson tonight threatened to Dox the NYT regarding an article that's coming down the pipeline soon. Of course, he alleges that the story they're writing is just them attempting to dox him first in print, which is a totally normal thing that the NYT does according to long time readers. /s

His doxxing them would only be preventative justice!

Just add it to the insanity pile of rw media.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
"Years" ago ANTIFA came to his house????

Why is ANTIFA the go-to boogey man these days?

Edit: Intent of my post was to say, I thought he was grouping whatever protesters came to his house as "ANTIFA" but apparently it was an oraganized group that came to his house and not random individuals?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sho_Nuff82

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
I hate the guy but why are they publishing his home address?

Why would you immediately jump to the conclusion that he's telling the truth? It's the NYT, they would not post a story that consists ot "Tucker Carlson lives at 555 Badman lane in NYC, he needs to be got."

He's using the doxxing of the reporters as a threat, and he's invented an allegation of doxxing to make his threat seem justified.

According to the tweet from that Philip dude they are.

The quote is from Tucker.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
This actually did happen.

NYT does not confirm or deny any imminent story, but say allegations of exposing his address are without merit:

Quite interesting. But is every anti-fascist organization "ANTIFA"? I thought ANTIFA was it's own organization. I thought Carlson was was just looping in protesters as a catch-all 'ANTIFA" as many on the right, including Trump do.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why would you immediately jump to the conclusion that he's telling the truth? It's the NYT, they would not post a story that consists ot "Tucker Carlson lives at 555 Badman lane in NYC, he needs to be got."

He's using the doxxing of the reporters as a threat, and he's invented an allegation of doxxing to make his threat seem justified.
I'm basing this on the Tweet from Philip in your OP. I dunno who Philip is.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Quite interesting. But is every anti-fascist organization "ANTIFA"? I thought ANTIFA was it's own organization. I thought Carlson was was just looping in protesters as a catch-all 'ANTIFA" as many on the right, including Trump do.

Antifa isn't an organization. It's a movement.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Sounds like something a guilty person would say

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
NYT, I will forgive your many years of editorial hackery if you take down Tucker Carlson.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
So, are they actually doing a piece on his home, or are they actually doing a piece on the FOX rape allegations that he's party to?

OP
OP
Sho_Nuff82

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017

Does anyone actually believe the NYT would do a story on Tucker's house? This isn't the Hollywood Reporter or Entertainment Weekly.

Tucker was just named in a Fox-oriented sexual harassment lawsuit today (along with Hannity).

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
"The paper is not alleging that we've done anything wrong"

Sounds like he's honing in on a specific aspect of the story and using his family to shield himself from what's to come

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
This is Fucker Carlson trying to muddy the waters and get eyeballs off of that sexual harassment/assault lawsuit he was named in today, as well as trying to discredit the article that prolly has a ton more nasty allegations in it.

Oct 31, 2017
Wonder just what exactly is coming out about good ole Tucker. Must be something quite bad if he's trying to preempt with these kinds of threats and judging on how he's trying to be very specific in his framing.

Deleted member 12028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You know considering a federal judge home was attacked and son was murdered just this morning this might not be the best idea but guess that's what happens when you have the brain of F*cker Carlson.

Oct 25, 2017
Shit, hope the Washington Post doesn't have a competing scoop about Tucker's real estate woes. Not like he abused anyone on that property, right?

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I actually had Tucker Carlson Threatens to Doxx the NYT on my 2020 bingo card so at least I can check that off.

Fuck, what a goon. Agreed with people that this is probably about the new allegations against Fox.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
Fuck, what a goon. Agreed with people that this is probably about the new allegations against Fox.
I'm guessing the NYT has a lot of specifics and details and asked Carlson to comment on them a couple days ago, which is why he did this whole bullshit parade tonight

it's the flail before the fall

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This guy knew what he was doing. He was just trying to use the rant as cover to throw the NYT names out there. He wants his army to go out and harrass the reporters now.