• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Screwing up your own shitty conspiracy theory and discrediting mail-in voting to own the libs

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll take things that never happened for $200 Alex.

No investigation would be done so fast

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
So USPS or FedEx is Deep State?

You would think if Team Biden had this ability that they would have locked down Hunter Biden and his laptop escapades.

syndicalist

Oct 25, 2017
It was tossed in the dumpster by a Trump supporting USPS employee while he was dumping ballots. Sorry.

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I WILL PROVE THAT JOE HUSSEIN BIDEN IS THE LEADER OF A SECRET GAY ANTIFA FROG CABAL.... Or I would... but my dog ate it. We put her down for being a terrorist spy.

Terrell

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I always find it hilarious that these guys pick up stories from internet conspiracies but don't seem to know how to use technology, even in their own internal fantasy worlds.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
So I guess this is the hail mary on this? Convince people deep state stole all the evidence which proves everything was real?

I mean doesn't Trump have the MAGAt vote on lock? Who is this for?

I guess maybe their own credibility since this went out like a wet fart?

Oct 26, 2017
michael-keaton.gif

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
ever heard of email? or even fucking faxes? or just take a picture with these things call cellphones?

McScroggz

The Fallen
Jan 11, 2018
This shows that not only is he obviously a liar, but a really dumb person at the same time.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Really, something got lost in the mail? You dont say??

Clearly he shoudn't have trusted those documents with the USPS and fedex'd them.

WillRobBanks

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
But like... what's the point? How would anyone in a random facility even know what "trove" the package contained?

I'm not even sure what conspiracy he's trying to peddle here.

Snake

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I shouldn't have disguised it by labeling the envelope "Democratic ballots for the state of Pennsylvania." My bad, Tucker.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
So I guess this is the hail mary on this? Convince people deep state stole all the evidence which proves everything was real?

I mean doesn't Trump have the MAGAt vote on lock? Who is this for?

I guess maybe their own credibility since this went out like a wet fart?
It's the ultimate game for weak minds. The big reveals are always just out of reach, or stolen, or coming next week... or sometimes just outright fabricated.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
This is like the conservative who claimed that his wifi disconnected whenever he wrote something spooky about Biden.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
In order for this to make any kind of sense it would have to mean they have a spy on the inside at Fox! Unless all there mail is getting opened. Is Hannity Deep State? Hmmm