• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
How the fuck is that supposed to be Pac-Man?

And they still sell them at Disney Parks and on ShopDisney.com. Really low selection online though.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Game is out and is HYPE AS FUCKING SHIT. HOLY SHIT THIS MUSIC. THESE TSUM TSUMS.

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
My fiancée is a massive Tsum Tsum fan and ended up reviewing it for us. I helped out for multiplayer and actually had a really good time! It's a fun little party game with an adorable style

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My fiancée is a massive Tsum Tsum fan and ended up reviewing it for us. I helped out for multiplayer and actually had a really good time! It's a fun little party game with an adorable style

We've been playing this a lot today. While I was on board with the hype regardless cuz she was all about it, it's actually...quite a bit better than I expected as a game. We've had lots of fun. I'm really surprised with all the challenges and shit to do and the online implementations, and like you said the style is fucking bonkers and genuinely great.

In comparison to another recent mini game release, some parts of it I think are a lot better than Mario & Sonic, the online stuff and style especially. I expected a fun yet eventual obvious cash grab. What we've gotten is a fun game that seems to really try an embrace what makes Tsum Tsums rule.

It's a bit of a bummer that only the puzzle game can be played in handheld mode though. And that it can't be played two player without 2 people owning the game.