• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017

After about 12 years of memes, the wait is almost over. End of an era.

Last edited:

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017

Eqkv2k_U0AEWISP

After 12 years it's finally coming.

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
What's Tsukihime? Is that like a Fate spinoff?

/s

I think Kohaku looks worse in that image though.

TacoSupreme

Jul 26, 2019
I'll believe it when I'm actually playing it :P

It can't release because Sacchin has to remain sad forever.

I'll also genuinely be surprised if they don't shoehorn Saber into it somehow. Because somehow Saber is basically an industry in Japan.

Buyao

Oct 27, 2017
This livestream is pretty much Type-moon's version of Sony E3 2015 conference.

Ryuman

Nov 1, 2017
Type-Moon and Nasu redeeming themselves here lol. The wait is nearly over.
I hope the best for this thread.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, console exclusive?
Fuck, that makes the chances of an fan translation pretty low, and an official translation................

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
When was the last time we got an official T-M translation released in the west, that doesn't involve gacha?

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking Type-Moon lol

This has the chance to be localized, I really hope. Not being tied to the Fate IP should make it more affordable.

And that small scene with Satsuki ahhhh

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Will we get an official English localization?

Who am I kidding? Of course not. Fate Stay Night and Mahou Tsukai no Yoru haven't gotten one. Why this would be any different?

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
I don't know if they can afford the license. Other companies tried to localize the F/SN VN in the past but said the license was too expensive, and this was before F/GO.
I suppose at that time they valued the licence too expensive with respect to what they thought they could earn, considering that FSN was an old VN and wouldn't appeal to anyone - now maybe there is a larger audience due to FGO, but the licence cost should have skyrocketed by now.
I imagine (and hope) the licence for Tsukihima will be less expensive.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
The games made by Marvelous baring CCC. So just recently. And through your admittance, FGO which is perpetual.

Now, a straight VN? None.
Most TM VN's are also physical PC release only until now. Switch/PS4 with Steam and Mobile likely coming later means the are pretty good.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Surely there is a company out there who is willing to translate this for western audiences and even put out a PC version. Surely.

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I don't know if they can afford the license. Other companies tried to localize the F/SN VN in the past but said the license was too expensive, and this was before F/GO.
I'd misremembered. I thought Fate/Extella and Link were pqube, but they were XSeed. Would Xseed do it? They haven't done that many visual novels iirc.

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Since the potential audience for this is muuuuch larger than it would've been 10 years ago, I wonder if they're going to go for a more kinetic VN style like what the XBlaze games went for.

Eqkv2k_U0AEWISP

After 12 years it's finally coming.

Weird that they would show a mostly blank trailer.

Since there is no Tsukihime anime.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Surely there is a company out there who is willing to translate this for western audiences and even put out a PC version. Surely.
Considering every other TM vn were on pc, i really don't think the reason why they made it console only was because they are waiting for a translation company to do it. (Though in all honestly i have no clue why they chose this this time.)

May 19, 2020
let me craft a hellworld scenario for yall

"NIS America Announces Partnership with TYPE-MOON to Publish Tsukihime in the West"

lol

May 19, 2020
i'm sorry in advance if by even crafting that hell scenario it becomes truth by some kind of strange weaving of fate and bad karma

nis america do not actually do that