• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
lol how is this even real. Sounds like a scene that Black Cindi would do on Orange is the new black when she was TSA

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Nigga hella soft, that shit would have had me dying laughing.
Not everyone can deal with that kind of humor, to be messed around with like that, which is the very reason why professionalism exists, to have a baseline form of communication that's good for everyone. It just wasn't the time, the place, or the way.

Interesting way to phrase it.....
Just in case it wasn't clear, it's the lyrics to a song.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Personally I would not think twice about it seems like she is that bored and trying to have fun with her job, but I get that there are people who will not be amused and it's on her if she gets fired over childish behavior.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is a weird ass news story.

First, who the fuck has the balls to insult people just randomly at work like that.....insane and highly childish.

Second, I would have gone back and been like wtf, let me talk to who is in charge here. But to file for a FOIA and get the video footage of it?! lol. Who has time for this shit over a stupid thing like that hahaha

brandywine

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand why some people think it's extreme to file a FOIA request. It's not that hard, and you need proof for something this strange. I think I would be disinclined to believe this if it was just a narrative.

mm04

Oct 27, 2017
The defense force is as baffling as the act itself. It's cool though. Next time someone hands an insulting note to your wife, boyfriend, parents or child, it's all good. Let him/her be. On second thought, it's not baffling. Every time someone pulls a bonehead move like this we should know there's a bunch of folks whose judgement is cut from the same cloth.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I mean unless this dude was like extremely attractive, all it is is bullying. It's not just joking around, it's cruel, and meant to hurt feelings. I take it the people that laugh at this are the kind that bully others in their own time.

Let's change the note

You are fat as fuck
You are gay as fuck
You are White as fuck

Where is the line in your perception of humor and when somebody should feel like they are getting bullied when all they want to do is board their damn plane?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
There's always a possibility that the random stranger you're giving that note to might have self esteem issues about their looks, so congrats on being juvenile and mean.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
zuckerberg-notepass.jpg
10/10 lol

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
Fair enough. I got my stuff searched once because they thought the souvenir wand I got at Wizarding World in Orlando was a weapon.

What was I gonna do? Imperio the pilot?

Yaaay, something I'm actually able to toss some insight on!

Your wand prob shows up strange on the X-Ray so they just wanted to check it out. It's not an indicator of how smart someone is, we (I recently left after 2.5 years so "they" I guess) get tested all the time and are told to look for all kinds of things.

So yeah, you had a bag check that the bag checker prob didn't like doing but it was ultimately harmless.

As for this lady, that's a fucking strange thing to do as we all know that the cams are on us 24/7. If she had just told the guy to his face that he's ugly she would still have her job, the only reason I see for her being shit canned is because she made it stupidly easy to make a case against her and the dude decided to make it a thing.

Last edited:

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yaaay, something I'm actually able to toss some insight on!

Your wand prob shows up strange on the X-Ray so they just wanted to check it out. It's not an indicator of how smart someone is, we (I recently left after 2.5 years so "they" I guess) get tested all the time and are told to look for all kinds of things.

So yeah, you had a bag check that the bag checker prob didn't like doing but it was ultimately harmless.
I saw it on the scanner. If they thought it was a knife it would've been the most mishapen knife I've ever seen. The Universal Studios bag and the box marked 'Ollivanders' or the fact that I was 16 didn't seem to tip her off to that

sugar bear

Oct 27, 2017
Garbage person - typical bitter, shitty TSA employee. They can pass snide notes in the unemployment line now.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This motherfuckers don't know or care how they can affect a person, I've been told I am ugly quite a few times in my life and it never fails to make me wanna end myself. What the fuck do they even get out of it?, what a cunt and she ain't good looking to begin with.

pixelation

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think she was just messing around. Why would anyone give a shit about this to file a FOIA act? The fuck. Let her be.
What a shit comment, how does she even know if the person has self esteem issues or has been contemplating suicide?, she don't fucking know and it's okey if she finds someone unattractive but why let him know?, what the fuck can he do about it?, what the fuck does she get out of it?

CHC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It honestly doesn't even sound like he was very upset, more just reporting a bizarre thing that happened.

But I mean really, how stupid she is. Why would you do this? I guess the "benefit" is a laugh but shit, just make fun of him later with coworkers if it's really something you're that compelled to do....

MoonToon

Banned
Nov 9, 2018
I saw it on the scanner. If they thought it was a knife it would've been the most mishapen knife I've ever seen. The Universal Studios bag and the box marked 'Ollivanders' or the fact that I was 16 didn't seem to tip her off to that
I can't say how it looks as I've never seen a wand on the X-Ray and IDK what they're made of.
I assume it's made from wood. If so it would show up as organic material. Depending on how dark and dense it is and the surrounding objects it could look like explosive material. Or maybe it's plastic or metal, in which case it could look like something else.
Or perhaps the X-Ray operator was a new hire being trained or recently trained. (that time when EVERYTHING looks like a threat!)
Or perhaps they recently failed a test and are on edge, calling anything that looks "strange" because that's what the TSA wants, they don't want TSOs to think anymore, they want you to just mindlessly follow their list of rules and call basically everything under the sun (This is a fact, they have made changes to how things work so that there would always be someone there to bagcheck BECAUSE they gave us new rules and lane set ups which demanded we basically check everything).

Also, the person doing your bag check most likely didn't make the call on the bag. When you're on X-Ray you don't know what belongs to who unless you're paying attention to the line (or of course context clues. Baby shit and toys in a bag? Prob belongs to the person with a baby).

So yeah, no one targeted you personally. Was prob a fairly easy bag check that didn't ruin your day.

P.S.- To put things in perspective ... we're supposed to pull bags if we see something that looks like a bag of chips or candy even. A bag check isn't always someone trying to take something away from you, most of the time it's just taking a look at something or following the rules cause the rules say look for XYZ.

Monkey D.

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Lol, this is so childish that if It was me I wouldn't been mad.
Possibly already stressed with the flight, waiting hours at the airport and then getting called ugly by tsa... yeah totally cool. No problem.

Sure a nice start for the day to get called ugly by a stranger. Nothing better to wake you up in the morning.... fuck that ;/

Tomato

Jun 8, 2019
Seems like a case of having a badge and uniform making the person feel untouchable.

Incredibly stupid thing to do, well deserved firing.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This shit is bad and something you should never do with a stanger. Joking about things like this with someone your on good terms with and know is secure is one thing, but a stranger might have self esteem issues, or even be suicidal, and you have literally no way of knowing. So even though the person doesn't seem to have been in this case, they easily could have, and justifying it after the fact just because it wasn't an awful scenario this time is pretty terrible

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
like what was there to gain from doing this?
I don't feel sorry for her losing her job over something that stupid. Maybe she will think twice about doing something like that in the future. How old is she?