• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
It was either third or fourth grade, I can't remember (had the same teacher for both years, oddly enough), but we had a book read to us where I can only remember a few scarce details. I'm not 100% sure but I think it might have been a book with pictures, it's possible it was just plain text, the teacher read it to us so I can't say for sure.

Here's the main things I remember: it was about toys that come to life and walk around a city at night, and get lost, I think. The leader was a white bear named Alpha with a shirt with an A on it. I distinctly remember the cover, it was like, a picture of the characters standing in the city at night, with the Alpha character in the center.

That's all I got, I think.

...typing this all out, I doubt this is enough for someone to remember it. But hey, might as well try.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
A1H8zXlRHSL.__BG0,0,0,0_FMpng_AC_UL600_SR399,600_.jpg
Was it Alpha Bear? A story of an alpha bear toying with your ass when the sun sets and the wild night begins?

edit: Guess it's not this one :(

Last edited: