• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Eric Trump is a horrible speaker by high level politician standards. He would have no chance at anything.

Don Jr could probably make it though a Republican primary. Ivanka though is probably the future star of the party if its going to be a trump again.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
I guess it's a good question as to whether or not the GOP would distance and trash Trump if (when) he loses or if they really spend the next four years defending all of his stupid shit and stay the course without him on the off chance that his spawn might run.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Those two combined are still miles behind their dumbass father as far as charisma goes. Trump still had his TV personality prior to his presidency, but I have no idea what these two idiots can ever possibly bring to the table. When you've got no charisma and no intelligence, it's not going to work out.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
People discounting the fact that the US might not be dumb enough to get any of them elected again when you already elected Trump in 2016 is some sad level of hubris.

Trump himself didn't get elected cause he is a great speaker. He pandered the right message to the cancer of the US and it worked.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I could see Junior maybe running, but then failing miserably when he has to go up against actual politicians in a primary. Eric has zero chance though. Neither of them have a real shot at it honestly, they're just going to live in the shadow of their worthless dad for the rest of their lives. GOP is going to distance themselves from Trump once he loses.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
Even if the GOP tries to pivot center after this election they're going to be dealing with the Trump family for a looooong time.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
dumb-and-dumber-to-pi.jpg

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People discounting the fact that the US might not be dumb enough to get any of them elected again when you already elected Trump in 2016 is some sad level of hubris.

Trump himself didn't get elected cause he is a great speaker. He pandered the right message to the cancer of the US and it worked.
You have to have a certain quality about you. H Bush was a respected politician and had years of experiencing serving the country. W Bush had a "people wanted to have beer with him and watch football quality". His brother Jeb was a bore and never made it close to the Presidency. Trump's kids do not have his showmanship/charisma.

SolarPowered

Oct 28, 2017
New York made serious mistakes when they let Trump slither free for decades while his family committed all sorts of crimes. I don't expect US justice to really go after a sitting or former president, but his children are surely fair game and there is no way they're clean. New York needs to drag them through the mud and put motherfuckers in jail. It's about time for this country to start prosecuting white collar crime.

SaintBowWow

Oct 25, 2017
This.

If Trump loses they'll consider his name and his far right BS toxic for years and they'll go back to the milder Romney types. This is the first time in almost 30 years we've had a one-term president, there's no way they're going back.

It's probably worth noting though that the last one term president was George HW Bush, and the next elected Republican President was his son.

Edit: Thoroughly beaten

JohnsonUT

Oct 27, 2017
Regardless of what the Trump family member's actual intentions are, they will all start 2024 campaign funds in order to raise money.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
You have to have a certain quality about you. H Bush was a respected politician and had years of experiencing serving the country. W Bush had a "people wanted to have beer with him and watch football quality". His brother Jeb was a bore and never made it close to the Presidency. Trump's kids do not have his showmanship/charisma.
Yeah the quality is be that special brand of racist. Are people actually trying to sell that Trump is charismatic LMAO. Anyone with a brain gets a headache by how much of an inept speaker Trump is. There is absolutely nothing that is charismatic about this piece of shit unless you're some special sack of shit yourself.

My view is really if Trump could get elected the US better understand that anyone with enough money has a chance and they'd better stay vigilant or it will happen again.

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah the quality is be that special brand of racist. Are people actually trying to sell that Trump is charismatic LMAO. Anyone with a brain gets a headache by how much of an inept speaker Trump is. There is absolutely nothing that is charismatic about this piece of shit unless you're some special sack of shit yourself.

My view is really if Trump could get elected the US better understand that anyone with enough money has a chance and they'd better stay vigilant or it will happen again.
His charisma is that he sounds like his voters. I do not know of a better word, shrug.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
People saying Ivanka would run but there are no universes in which Trump would either play second fiddle to her or do anything. He's too much of a piece of shit to let a woman connected to him have the limelight over him.

Last edited:

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I agree with you in that I don't personally find him charismatic. But he's like a con man. He appeals to stupid people that can be conned.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
I agree with you in that I don't personally find him charismatic. But he's like a con man. He appeals to stupid people that can be conned.
Not sure on the con man part cause Trump voters got exactly what they voted for. Like you can't complain about being lied to when you had Trump lie constantly on his 2016 campaign. But 100% on the stupid people part. Also those people won't just suddenly grow smarter or disappear they're still going to be there after 2020. So I don't really get the hubris of people discounting the chances for anyone with enough money to no run another "con" if they hit on the right message to pander.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles

He's extremely charismatic....just not to us.

His stupidity and low-grade humor is part of his charisma for his base.

ShapeGSX

Nov 13, 2017
Eric Trump...Colbert is gonna have a field day when he runs.

I gotta say, his impression is spot on!

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Let's say Jr. runs, do you think CNN and other news outlets not named Fox News or OANN will cover him like they did his daddy in 2016? I don't believe so.

Oct 28, 2017
People saying Ivanka don't know Ivanka. She is absolutely vapid in the worst way possible.

Don Jr is the one to win any political power but I doubt he'd get far. He doesn't have the emotional IQ of Trump, he's just smart enough to use his power to grift conservatives.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Dems wont let there be another Trump. No fucking way. these 4 years have shown how how bad it can get.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ivanka just as slimy as these 2. Worse infact, she's married to Jared. Entire family are scum.

Hoping they're all in prison this time next year.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Things don't go back to normal on Jan 21, folks. This insanity currently gripping 40% of the country is in it for the long haul. Keep those buckles tight.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I like to imagine the only politics they'll be doing in the future will be squabbling amongst themselves over daddy's debts and assets. Dude's will has to be mess.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Ideal scenario is that when Trump is finally out of office his entire family is investigated and indicted.

I don't know how realistic that is but there's probably a lot of crimes they can be indicted for by now. Send them all to prison, where they belong.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If Biden wins next month? Fuck yes, go for it, Trump boys. There's no way either of these dumbfucks will get the numbers their father got and they'll just be a thorn in the side of the Republicans who will have a certain percentage of their base so bent on being convinced that Q's storm is coming that they'll eat into whatever real candidate the GOP scrapes up next.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Trump is one thing, I can get why people would like him, but his sons are another story altogether. They are such unappealing shitstains that I can't imagine them ever amounting to anything worthwhile. I get more of a physical reaction in my revulsion of them than I do the disgust I get from Trump, and Trump already gets a deadpan reaction of disgust from me.

If the GOP backs them I will be beyond shocked.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Well that's one way of making sure Biden wins again in 2024. Even if Biden doesn't pass any progressive laws and piss off the left voters. The fear of Trump part 2 will get people back into the voters booth by default.

Good Job Dems!