• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
If only Republicans could vote, those already proven they are true and honest americans by voting in Trump, Trump would win.

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
hahah, what a lunatic. how long until he goes full Qanon? those are the last people who will support him no matter what, even if he tries to stay in power as the loser. he's really gotta start appealing to them more directly soon, and i can't wait for the utter madness.

btw i just cannot believe this lowly creature STILL has the power to launch a nuclear war... i mean, surely not anymore? no way?

Deleted member 49535

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2018
He reads like a 12 year old, Jesus...

Edit: And yes, I know this is not new, but it still shocks me everyday.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Please when Biden takes the podium on Jan 21st, instead of pardoning him, have Police ready with a warrant to arrest him after taking over!

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
I really thought this would be closer to the election. I hope he hasn't shot his last muck too soon. That would be an awful shame.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I reported him (again). Hopefully Jack slaps another FACT CHECK on him, but I wish he'd just ban him.
He knows he's losing. His supply of MAGA adoration is drying up and he probably spent all yesterday decompensating . Now it's time to make excuses and go hurt some people to make himself feel like a big boy again. Hopefully, this time, he just fires a bunch of his own campaign staff instead of gassing peaceful protestors.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
LOL. Going to be interesting to see the Foxnews take, and by extension the wider GOP

I get they love their little conservative dictator and his court picks, but now we are dealing with the basics of our democracy; peaceful transition of government, etc.

Biden's a centrist that's pledged to work with them so its not as if post-Trump its apocalyptic for the party (long term, another story but they made that bed), lets see if they are willing to have the whole thing burn down by pushing the narrative.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
LOL. Going to be interesting to see the Foxnews take, and by extension the wider GOP

I get they love their little conservative dictator and his court picks, but now we are dealing with the basics of our democracy; peaceful transition of government, etc.

Biden's a centrist that's pledged to work with them, lets see if they are willing to have the whole thing burn down by pushing the narrative.
I'll spoil it for you now:

Republicans in office "haven't seen it" or are "concerned" or are late for lunch.

Fox News will be running fake news about how anybody can send in mail in ballots to cheat and that Trump is right, they should be banned, well except for those that are very wealthy and important and far too busy to stand in a line, like the President.

Deleted member 4874

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's now a way to excuse his own election rigging to his idiot base. "The democrats were doing the same thing blah blah blah"

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
mask off - this is 100% what Trump is playing at

even if Biden wins by a legit landslide, Trump will make sure plenty of fake mail in votes make it into the system (voting for Biden)

then he can "uncover" the fake votes and say it was truly rigged

going to be a long fucking year

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
This is why you "I think Trump is going to win again it's 2016 all over again" people should shut the hell up. Even Trump knows he's finished. The data is there and nothing is going Trump's way at all and even Trump has accepted the inevitable. Time for you to as well.

And no lol that's not complacency I'm proudly going to vote this fucker out of office as should everybody.

Right there with you. I'm feeling good about Biden's chances and continue to get more and more excited to VOTE.

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
if the mass amount of mailed votes came in for him, he'd change his tune lol....

Yeah, after 2016, i'm not saying that ever again.

I absolutely thought Hilary was going to win too. When i seen the results slowly push him higher .. i died a bit inside. it was a harsh and depressing thing to watch. Even told a lot of family and friends that too. boy i felt bad :(

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Hes been saying this before he even got elected so I would totally expect some fuckery. Funny how we tried to have some election oversight to address Trump's complaints yet McConnell wont let that shit even come to a vote.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Is he laying the groundwork for his monumental loss, or is he laying the groundwork for allowing Russia to steal the election for him? I guess that's the kinda fun you get with trump.
He's doing ALL of the things. He will attempt to rig and steal the election. He will use this as an excuse after he loses. He will incite his people to storm Washington and liberal strongholds post-election believing their country has been stolen from them. It is all of these things... AND it is also the ravings of a madman that really ought to be ignored. It is everything we believe it to be. There are no wrong answers here because every answer is correct.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Right there with you. I'm feeling good about Biden's chances and continue to get more and more excited to VOTE.
It's not even going to be close. I always knew in 2016 it would be close. That's not going to happen here and poll after poll shows this, polling that shows why 2020 is different than 2016 and it's going to be closer to a landslide. This excites the hell out of me! Can't wait to vote. In less than 4 months I will be. Mid October. And apparently even Republican internals can't be faked enough to make Trump happy or else he wouldn't already be saying he'll lose because of cheating.

I'll save some the trouble and say something ignorant so they don't have to quote me "2016 polling was wrong". There.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Given how Trump tweets and acts, you could bet every single thing in your possession and even your soul for good measure that he's trying to figure out a way to commit the EXACT voter fraud he's describing in this tweet.

Oct 26, 2017
The battleground polls and Tulsa got him SHOOK.

That's quite possibly the worst tweet to make because all that he will accomplish is dampening the enthusiasm of his own voters. He's basically telling his voters, "Don't even bother. This election is going to be rigged against me at such a big magnitude, there's nothing you can do."

I mean I know grievances is one of his main selling points with his base, but this just makes him look incredibly weak. I'm not sure how he wants his base to respond to a tweet like that. Donate more money?

Seirith

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, after 2016, i'm not saying that ever again.

Me either and I agree. I will sure Hillary was going to win by a landslide and then slowly as states started reporting there were more and more red states. My husband and I just sat in shock as more were revealed. I hope Biden wins but I honestly have no idea, Trump does still have his rabid diehard fans. Is it enough again? I hope not but who knows.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
Hope somebody in the media points out, reminds everyone that he voted via mail-in ballot, fraudulently if memory serves as he wasn't a resident of said state. He's so full of shit it's dripping down his chin, his facade is wearing absolutely thin to the point everyone sees it now.

Come on media, call him out on his bullshit.
Yeah he claimed Florida and did it recently. Reporter called him out and he pretended he didn't know.

Plus he's on record as saying if mail in ballots become common place the republicans will never win again. That's why there's so much suppression.

DOJ has found multiple times there's no fraud from mail in. Like. 0001% of ballots or something really low like that

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
The battleground polls and Tulsa got him SHOOK.

That's quite possibly the worst tweet to make because all that he will accomplish is dampening the enthusiasm of his own voters. He's basically telling his voters, "Don't even bother. This election is going to be rigged against me at such a big magnitude, there's nothing you can do."

I mean I know grievances is one of his main selling points with his base, but this just makes him look incredibly weak. I'm not sure how he wants his base to respond to a tweet like that. Donate more money?
He didn't even follow it up with a plan of action like "vote to stop the cheaters at their own game!", he just basically said it's not fair and is taking his ball home. Like it was the worst way to go about it possible. Donald Trump continues to be the best Democrat we have working for the election of Biden!