• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a journalist reporting that Trump's positive COVID-19 test will "stop all business" in the U.S. Senate due to a recent meeting with Mitch McConnell and "other senators" over his SCOTUS nominee, stating that "all must quarantine" as a result of Trump's positive COVID-19 test:

This stops all business in Congress, as Trump and Amy Coney Barrett were with McConnell, met with other senators.

All must quarantine. No business can go on.

The nomination to SCOTUS must wait until after the election.

Red

Oct 26, 2017
Had no idea Trump was onboard with Get Mitch or Die Trying.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
If I believed in the afterlife I'd say RBG had a final laughfrom beyond the grave.

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
God, please let this be true.
Please let it be true and let McConnell's and Graham's plans have been totally derailed by this.

Please.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I dunno if this is actually the case or not yet

but I have hope Spoopy October will save us

Oct 26, 2017
Had no idea Trump was onboard with Get Mitch or Die Trying.
4lduBOF.gif

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Upside: Supreme Court nomination is delayed.

Downside: Potential stimulus bill is also delayed.

SneakyBadger

Oct 26, 2017
He's the only person I've seen say this but I hope it's true. It would be a crazy twist in the election

porcupixel

Oct 26, 2017
The majority of Senators were not in close contact with Trump recently so they'd have no reason to quarantine. Gonna need confirmation from something other than a Twitter rando. And it's irresponsible to state this so definitively without confirming it.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If it sounds to good to be true....

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
You shouldn't have made a thread on this.

It's speculation from a random radio host.

It's super important to check sources for this stuff.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
I think most people would take this trade. Stimulus bill delayed for a few months or a SCOTUS justice being nominated that could set the country back years for many years? I'll choose the former.

I'll be fine with the trade, but a lot of people in this country need the money, and a lot needed the money months ago.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Good. I have no doubt they're going to rush through the pick, but it's going to look even worse for Republicans if they hold the confirmation after the election if Biden wins.

Oct 25, 2017
This doesn't appear to be confirmed news, just the reporter's speculation. Feel free to make another thread if there is confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.