• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
It was made for the RNC, pretty disappointed with how this was framed to be honest, going to torch the credibility of the other stuff in Cohen's book
How does it being made for the RNC make it any better. Trump is literally a psychopath whose whole campaign presidency is based of his hatred of Obama. He's literally obsessed with the man.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
this is the dumbest absolute fucking unbelievable shit imaginable. some real making your horse a senator shit, right up there honestly.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
honestly, Donald doesn't hate Obama, shiiiitttt he wants to be Obama. like this dude's jealousy of Obama must be next level

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I honestly thought nothing could surprise me anymore but this is some truly batshit depravity.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
Trump is mentally and temperamentally unfit for the presidency and deeply racist. We've always knowns this but somehow this is still surprising.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Stories like this gives the alleged pee tape more legs. If Trump's hate for Obama goes to lengths like this then him hiring prostitutes to piss on a hotel bed that Obama slept on is definitely in the realm of possibility.

Giever

Oct 25, 2017
It's sorta crazy how he's just, like, all of the worst traits of humanity all wrapped up in one person.

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
He actually is really angry all the time isn't he. Like I should have figured since that's his twitter profile pic expression. Damn he's just like a normal racist white person who is angry all the time watching Fox news.

Nov 1, 2017
I'm not sure what I find harder to believe, the fact that someone could come up with such an absurd story, or the fact that this could actually be true.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
Even with all the vile shit Trump has done I'd be willing to bet that Obama has thought of Trump less than a dozen times in the last decade.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not sure what I find harder to believe, the fact that someone could come up with such an absurd story, or the fact that this could actually be true.
It is true. Link to the video is in the topic.

It was supposed to be a skid for the RNC of 2012, so it's not entirely 'Trump is so insecure he needs to stage a meeting yo feel better'. Still weird and dumb as fuck.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
To be honest, just being made for the RNC doesn't clear all the weirdness. Hell, maybe even adds to it, because there evidently must have been enough of a dissonance in what they expected, and what he gave, for them to decide better not to run with it

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
It was made for the RNC, pretty disappointed with how this was framed to be honest, going to torch the credibility of the other stuff in Cohen's book
Honestly, not does this not change anything, it just makes it even worse because it's not JUST trump that is into this. It's the entire GOP. They are publically putting up a strawman version of Obama they can berate and insult.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Republicans support a psychopath. I can't believe they just don't wake up after all these artefacts.
I have said this so many times. It would be so easy for them to get rid of Trump, say "bad man gone" and claim that they are "nice" again. For the GoP this would be problem solved.

But they dont. The only conclusion i can possibly come to is that they are in too deep and Trump would bring them tumbling down with him, or they are ALL in the hands of Russia.

Downhome

Oct 27, 2017
I'm almost certain I saw this video years ago, well before 2015. I'm not sure why so many are shocked at it. It would be more shocking if he didn't do a skit like this considering his disdain for Obama and being the literal "You're Fired" guy back then.

I assume the shock is thinking this is something he did recently in the White House?

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
I have said this so many times. It would be so easy for them to get rid of Trump, say "bad man gone" and claim that they are "nice" again. For the GoP this would be problem solved.

But they dont. The only conclusion i can possibly come to is that they are in too deep and Trump would bring them tumbling down with him, or they are ALL in the hands of Russia.
Either of those options are giving them too much credit.

The fact of the matter is they fucking hate us, and to them, Trump, petty and sadistic and stupid and cruel and incompetent as he may be, even he is better than even the best possible democrat in office and in power.

They believe in him. Maybe they will on some level denounce him in private, but they will not abandon him because the alternative is democrats, immigrants, and progressives. People that, at this point, they just see as literal demons.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I'm almost certain I saw this video years ago, well before 2015. I'm not sure why so many are shocked at it. It would be more shocking if he didn't do a skit like this considering his disdain for Obama and being the literal "You're Fired" guy back then.

I assume the shock is thinking this is something he did recently in the White House?
See my post. Trump boasted that it was "a surprise", so seemed to have been his idea. Thats the weird bit to me. He thought it was a good idea, because he thinks all his ideas are a good idea.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017

Or, they just continue to get what they want from him, and then disavow him if/when he loses.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
If it wasn't for the photo I would doubt this was true. It's just so absurd, even for Trump. But I guess this is just the reality we live in now.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
See my post. Trump boasted that it was "a surprise", so seemed to have been his idea. Thats the weird bit to me. He thought it was a good idea, because he thinks all his ideas are a good idea.

Initially I thought it was something he did for himself, so the fact it was for the idiots convention makes it slightly less insane, but yeah it kinda matters who's brain came up with this little fantasy in the first place.