• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
okay usually when people say that this sounds like the onion, there's at least an air of believability. im looking at the photo and i still don't believe it.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
Not sure how much attention this deserves since we now know its provenance. It shouldn't overwhelm the dissing vets story (let alone all the other 200k awful things he's done).

SquirrelSr

Oct 26, 2017
Doing some Twitter investigation, this pic may date from 2012.

Another tweet says this was apparently shot for the 2012 RNC but Romney shot it down, and was mentioned in another book called Double Down.

Ta6qEeM.jpeg

Oct 25, 2017
I saw Barack Obama at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
God, to be a fly in the garbage can he calls a house on the night Obama won. We all know he was a huge racist all the way back from the Central Park Five incident. And then we had a black POTUS. Whooo, he must have been so fucking triggered LMAO.

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
But did you guys see that Pelosi went to a hair salon?!?

I can't anymore with this crap. I'm just, so done. If Trump wins again I don't know that this country survives his second term.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
That this was meant to be the RNC makes this less psychotic, maybe a little more pathetic though since it was likely rejected to make room for Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair.

Wowbiggulps

Dec 4, 2018
I really hope someone tracks down that Obama impersonator and gets his take - I have so many questions, lol

Oct 26, 2017
He has the mind of a child only he has enough wealth and a surrounding pack of sycophants to make his childish dreams a reality.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
best thing about that video is that all the shit he is accusing of Obama of doing, he is now guilty of

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I saw Barack Obama at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
That's so weird. This same exact thing happened to me with Michelle Obama! And the next day, Melania Trump. 🤔

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I read that title as Trump wanting the Obama actor to berate and fire Trump, which would've been something.

ezekial45

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing I'm surprised by is that it was never released when it was intended to, or even during the period when Trump was running for president.

His level of hatred for Obama is not all shocking considering the former president utterly humiliated this turd on live TV.

DoubleTake

Oct 25, 2017
It's honestly infinitely hilarious how that one roast by Obama in 2011 absolutely wrecked this man child's ego. Legit snatched his soul that night lmaaao

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Imagine spending a decade seething over a slight during a routine roast, so much so that you vow to destroy everything that person has built since. Jesus Christ.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
Every time you think he couldn't be more pathetic... Well, he would be if he wasn't such a huge piece of shit.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking disturbing. It's like something out of American Psycho. Come on, meteor.