• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Doing some Twitter investigation, this pic may date from 2012.

Another tweet says this was apparently shot for the 2012 RNC but Romney shot it down, and was mentioned in another book called Double Down.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
For a sec I thought it was an SNL skit, and then I zoomed in and now I'm just in disbelief lol.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
TYkScoF.jpg

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is so fucking demented I can barely wrap my mind around it.

Agnostic

Mar 4, 2019
People forget but IIRC he had the same cake made for his inauguration party that Obama had at his party.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how any of you are surprised by this. The dude is so pretty and childish that this actually feels tame compared to other things I imagine he's done.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
Obama lives in this dudes rotted out brain for life. His dying word will probably be OBAMA!

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
We should have all read Michael Cohen and immediately questioned this but it's late over here shame on me. It's just also that if it was true it would just fit too well.

LebGuns

Oct 25, 2017
Almost definitely racially abused him in this. Please let the video leak. Edit: I was wrong, but that video, LMAO those shots with the unemployment rate and Russia.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
A bit of a letdown that it was something for the RNC, but I"m still kind of curious if it was something he insisted on doing or something they came up with, etc. More than likely he probably had the idea and insisted and made the video, which is still.... you know.

Another pic:

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is like the kind of thing you would see a cartoon super villain do and think it was too outlandish.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
My theory from day one has been that Obama is Trump's sole motivation for becoming president. He's so upset by the idea that there was a black president that he tried to prove that it wasn't actually true - if the birther conspiracy theory was true, Obama would have the role illegitimately and therefore there would formally have never been a black president. When that failed, he tries to take the office himself so that he can eradicate any evidence that Obama had existed. He's repealed a lot of minor things just because Obama's fingerprints were on them.

People view Trump as an incompetent, which is true to an extent, but a lot of that is grounded in the fact that he just doesn't care about the well-being of the American people or other traditional things that you would use to determine whether or not the president is good at their job. He's not inactive or unfocused when it comes to enacting racism because that's his primary goal.

He isn't a smart man, but he's a fascist before he's an incompetent, and fascism can never be competent because that's not their priority. If people are able to call you out on your dumb mistakes, it prevents you from making mistakes, but also requires relinquishing some authority. In order to get absolute authority, there needs to be nothing to stop your stupidity, either.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait so it's been available for years? 40k views in 7 years so it's clearly not well known. Plus, Breitbart link in the video so it was basically only known among that crowd.

let's be honest, who is watching deleted scenes from a political convention? it probably wouldn't even have that many if it weren't for the WaPo article in 2015

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
This video is 7+ years old!?

How have I never heard of this before!?

There's just too much shit, man.

I've got a crack team working on digging up dirt on Trump, but they can't even get through his daily Twitter feed during reasonable work hours, much less dig back further than yesterday. We tried to use a genetic algorithm to look for embarrassing media related to Trump, but so far the only heuristic it's learned is "IF (TRUMP) = TRUE".