• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

frankenstrat

Oct 27, 2017
I had to google a list of unstable elements to use as a simile and the best one wound up being Francium. So, extremely, extremely unstable.

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
It's at moments like this that I'd kill to be a fly on the wall at The Onion's offices.

Christian

Oct 25, 2017
YO. If this is like some sort of racist fetish shit for Trump, I wonder if he lets any slurs fly on the tape!

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this sounds about right. The fact that this doesn't shock me at all says so much about the state of things rn.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I would like to have been there when they had the initial idea and conversation about it. The actual carrying it out bit is just fucking sad and stupid.

Order

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is deadass the first time I saw a Trump headline and said no way

No fucking wayyyyyy

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It never ceases to amaze me how CHEAP Trump's office always looks in photos. Like this dude is so fucking obsessed with status and yet his office looks like it belongs to a middle manager who's never been promoted in 18 years.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Why uhh...

Why would an obama actor agree to be apart of this? This is a borderline fetish video
Likely an insane amount of money.

Frankly, I might do it. Take money from this moron, and likely result in a major scandal that would harm him years down the line? Seems worth it.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god... I can't stop laughing... Hahahahaha. What a sorry excuse of human being is Trump.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Of course he did.

Obama has been his obsession since 2008.

I bet he keeps a photo of him in his wallet.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
The photo is killer lmao. can't wait for some A tier tweets about this.

Invictus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even joking. I'll buy ten copies of this assholes book if he releases the video.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
*checks if this is an onion article*
*double-checks*
alright then.

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy this stuff is being exposed this close to election. Thank fucking God Cohen kept this stuff close to his chest and didn't leak until now. I don't understand why people are angry that this kind sleazy shit wasn't disclosed earlier. It hurts Trump more when people keep keep their mouth shut and wait until there's political advantage.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
giphy.gif