• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
YOOO WHAAAT?!

This is literally the first headline/photo in over a year that has actually floored me. This reads like some Onion level shit.

This dude is hopelessly obsessed

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Ohhhh I thought the title refered to the faux Obama firing Trump and I had a laugh considering the other thread about the origin of "cuck" and fragile white men

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Somehow when I keep thinking that hes reached the bottom, he manages to just drill down that hole beyond the space time continuum.

schuelma

Oct 24, 2017
I admittedly wasn't going to pay much attention to the Cohen book..but there's a picture!!! Oh my

jakomocha

Oct 29, 2017
California
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't part of the pee tape dossier that Trump specifically wanted to use the bed that the Obamas had slept on in Russia

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
We're a couple of weeks away from he hired an Obama impersonator to have sex with his wife while he hate jerked off in the corner of the room.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I was coming here thinking, well it's not like there are pictures or... Oh. Ohhhhhhhh.

Oct 27, 2017
Like, I was gonna write this off as an "out there" claim with no proof, but there's an HD picture. right. fucking. there.

I still can't get over this. Yea, fuck a piss tape. This is infinitely more creepy.

I want a transcript of this video.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck Donald Trump, and fuck Michael Cohen for holding onto information like this in order to sell his fucking book.

Oct 31, 2017

Just how low are we going to go here. Pretty damn low apparently. Wonder what's coming, either from people in the know or from the madman himself.

I don't know how the United States' international reputation ever recovers in our lifetimes after electing this dude.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
This is at once completely pathetic and stupid, and yet possibly the least horrible thing Donald Trump's done in years.

Unless there was sex involved.

Jebusman

Oct 27, 2017
Halifax, NS
I'm so glad there is a picture. This is one of those "get put in history books" kind of pictures to explain just how fucking petty this man is.

Nov 5, 2017
He just can't let go of his Celebrity Apprentice Persona. Even when he is POTUS. The US should note that we shouldn't elect another celebrity to POTUS ever again. It is not worth it.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit. What an unhinged psychopath.

Realistically, if I had dirt on Trump, considering how much insanity happens in the United States on a daily basis, I would attempt to hold it for the last two months before an election, otherwise the idiotic electorate would forget about it. Wonder how much shit were gonna see in the next few weeks.

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
It's kind of impressive that when you think you've heard all of trumps scandals, there's even more and they end up being even more dumb than the last.