• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2017
It actually reminds me of draftsmanship handwriting. Before computers all writing on architectural drawings was of course done by hand in a similar font, and the draftsmen all had their own style in writing it. So it's actually kind of neat.

Andi

Oct 29, 2017
Somebody should make a digital font of this oh and it's way better than mine too. The Signature looks like a seismic sound wave printout.

Oct 27, 2017
At least the message is better than this.
x3rXMga.png

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
It actually reminds me of draftsmanship handwriting. Before computers all writing on architectural drawings was of course done by hand in a similar font, and the draftsmen all had their own style in writing it. So it's actually kind of neat.

This is exactly what I came here to write.

It's definitely unusual and a style I didn't expect from Trump.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Am I missing something? I was my handwriting was half that neat.

GrizzleBoy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Screw the hand writing.

Why the hell is he just randomly using caps in the middle of his words in some places and not in the other???

Trump is literally doing tHis kiNd oF hERP DeRp TYping in life lol O_o

Just imagine, daddy's money paid top dollar, for that.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Man, this is why alt right shit lords rant about trump derangement syndrome. Besides his weird ass signature, his hand writing is fine. I also write in all caps except for lowercase i's. My handwriting is not very legible unless I write in all caps, so I do. This looks completely fine. The man is a bumbling moron who can barely even talk, but this thread is fucking stupid.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
So, let's see the T.

Thin T stem: weakness in spirit
vertical stem : rationality over emotions
upper extension equal height with other upper extensions : grants seriousness to what he puts forward
Capital T forced high position of the bar: authoritarianism is obfuscated that way... need to see another script
T bar reaching overly to the right oftentimes, sometimes centered, long : impulsiveness and impatience, volitional immaturity variable character
Ascending T bar: combative against the environment surrounding him, antagonist by nature

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
At least he took up the entire page himself so it will be easier for them to rip it out and not lose any of the other guest's notes

mattiewheels

Oct 27, 2017
Why do I feel like even his handwriting is something he obsesses with as far as presenting a fake front of power goes.

This actually reminds me that my dad wrote like this too, only he just wrote in caps. I never in my life saw him write a lowercase letter, what does that mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.