• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even have the energy anymore to create ways in which to call this stained napkin bad things. It's been a long 4 years.

B'z-chan

Oct 27, 2017
We're you there?!

2-A9-E640-B-6005-414-E-9934-5-A4663-B3-FFA1.jpg

credit to @sawdustbear

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The press conference was between a crematorium and a fantasy sex shop. They can fuck themselves to death.

YOU DECIDE

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
What money? He has none.

Lindsey Graham donated $500k to his voter-fraud scam.

thehill.com

Graham to donate $500K to Trump’s legal defense fund

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said he will donate $500,000 to President Trump’s legal defense fund, and that the campaign will brief Senate Republicans about the election on Saturday.Grah…

Of course, that was two days ago. lol Lindsey probably hoping he can fish that check out of the mailbox this weekend.

real2

Jan 31, 2019
I mean legally, I don't know if he really has a case to begin with (i'm not an attorney and i'm not going to pretend im a google lawyer). The fact is though, no reputable lawyer/attorney is going to represent him because A) he doesn't listen to his legal counsel and B) he won't even pay them

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
He's crowdfunding his legal fees from the cult and the fine print says half of it goes to pay off campaign debt.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I guess it makes sense. You can't sit back and claim the election was stolen if you don't at least go to the perfunctory steps of legally challenging the results.

Someone on FOX News did claim that they have a sworn affadavit from a postal worker claiming that his office was backdating postmarks on ballots received after the deadline. That's the closest thing I've heard to specific evidence or allegations.

Oct 25, 2017
Legit millions of Americans are going to walk away convinced that this election was stolen. A small fraction of the 69 million but still a shit ton of people. Sweet

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
He's gonna cry for 4 years that the election was stolen from him and win the Republican nomination again in 2024 on that platform.

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
It was always a sham. It's only dangerous if people (namely the courts) take it seriously, which it seem they aren't. Good riddance; we've waited far too long for Trump to drown in his own bullshit.

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what happened to Hunter's laptop. They had *the* scoops in those files that made Hunter basically antichrist incarnate.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
He's gonna cry for 4 years that the election was stolen from him and win the Republican nomination again in 2024 on that platform.

The GOP's not going to want him back after he had embarrassed them daily. They'll most likely go for someone else.

And with the way of how he's got the following:
  1. Mountain of lawsuits,
  2. State charges,
  3. Possibly owing the IRS $100 million or more, &
  4. Owing a total of $421 million to different countries in 2022?
It's going to be very difficult for him to focus on running for re-election again as he'll be fighting that shit daily.

Shocker.

Combined with this:

Yikes.

Last edited:

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
Trump 100% thought he could just pull the "I say I'll pay now, but then later tell them to sue me to pay them" approach for the recounts like he's been doing his entire goddamn career

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
A perfect way for a 5 year con to end with his dumb cult believing his bullshit after all of this time.

Shroki

Oct 27, 2017
I believe the fine print on his legal fundraiser emails says that half of the money he raises will go to settling his campaign debt.

So yeah, he's using this to deal with some last minute debt before he has to take his broke ass out into the world and handle his other looming debts.