• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
If Trump is like Honduran politicians... the money appropriated for the wall went like 40% to the actual construction and 60% to the pocket of his friends.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely fabulous news.

I hope mother nature continues to fuck up this wall.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Mexico didnt pay for the wall and got it for free. They cant get away with this!!!1

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds about right. It's either that, or he slaps his name on someone else's work.

This was the result of sabotage!

giphy.gif

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
You know I always wondered, isn't it super easy to just dig a hole underneath it?

I mean if it was my lively hood I'd find a nice spot with some bushes and dig a little hole underneath.

The easiest thing to do, thus far, is cut through them with reciprocating saws.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You think it's funny now, but that wall was protecting me from a lot of intruders, as well as giving me enough privacy to sunbathe nude.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Is this the portion that Trump diverted billions of dollars from elsewhere in the budget to build? And how many million dollars per foot is it?

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, just use a ladder man

I'll put the ladder at #2 because, Tbf, descending that is going to take a fair amount of strength and skill.

They cut holes in this things and people can crawl through effortlessly.

That video you just posted should definitely be part of the the opposing campaign for sure though!!!

Citizencope

Oct 28, 2017
They're not sending their best winds. They're sending their gusts, their flurries, their maelstroms. They're sending winds that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing debris. They're wreckage. And some, I assume, are good winds.
đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Cess007

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
I'll put the ladder at #2 because, Tbf, descending that is going to take a fair amount of strength and skill.

They cut holes in this things and people can crawl through effortlessly.

That video you just posted should definitely be part of the the opposing campaign for sure though!!!

I know, I've seen them cut the holes but requires too much time and makes too much noise. And in the night, it's also very visible from afar.

Unless you mean the new technique of just ramming vehicles into the wall. It's louder but also way quicker.

Trup1aya

Oct 25, 2017
I know, I've seen them cut the holes but requires too much time and makes too much noise. And in the night, it's also very visible from afar.

Unless you mean the new technique of just ramming vehicles into the wall. It's louder but also way quicker.

I didn't know about this new technique! Down the rabbit hole I go!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/drug-smuggling-tunnel-us-mexico-border-longest-ever/
As the U.S. beefs up security at the border, Mexican cartels are finding new and creative ways to smuggle drugs into the country. A sophisticated tunnel was revealed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection on Wednesday.

It runs three-fourths of a mile and is the longest tunnel ever to be discovered by U.S. officials. It started in Mexico and ran under part of the newly fortified border into the U.S. Deputy Chief Aaron Heitke said smugglers move everything through the tunnels.

And where it's not falling down they're just going right the fuck under.
Who could have predicted this besides everybody?