• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Trump is the logical end point of unchecked toxic masculinity. Just a house of cards ready to fall at the slightest breeze. The scary thing about this whole situation is that an equally evil man who was more secure could have easily weathered the storm that was 2020 and cake walked to a reelection.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Man, buckle up for these next two weeks. Shit is only going to get worse when he melts down trying to save face.

Mett

Oct 29, 2017
Part of me wants to think he couldnt do the walk and talk portion cause he'd be too out of breath/coughing from the covid but more likely cause the interview didnt go his way.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I have to ask is Fracking that big of a deal? I've honestly rarely heard about it but Trump harps on it daily. Why?

With the way he looked, his walk of rage and shame, I'm more sure than ever he's no longer writing these tweets and stuff. I don't think he would have the energy so soon after.

Remember that his aides are a bunch of young internet troll types. They know what Trumpy tweets read like.

Trump almost looks as if the realization is sinking in. He's nothing, and he's utterly disrespected by the real world. He loves his lies and the (actual) fake news bubble that coddles and surrounds him. But he will never be anything to the rest of the world that he has tried his entire life to become the gold-embossed king of.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
I have to ask is Fracking that big of a deal? I've honestly rarely heard about it but Trump harps on it daily. Why?
Yeah I think fracking really fucks w the environment, salt the earth style if I'm not mistaken. I could be wrong I'm pretty lazy about looking this shit up, I just know if he's for it I'm against it.

When does this ep of 60 Minutes air?

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Streisand effect: election edition. Though Trump hyped it so much that it's bound to disappoint like an overhyped Nintendo Direct.

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Oh boy oh boy. I can't wait.

Also, re: fracking, I bothered to do a cursory search engine and found this from wilderness.org:
Hydraulic fracturing, or "fracking," is revolutionizing oil and gas drilling across the country. However, without rigorous safety regulations, it can poison groundwater, pollute surface water, impair wild landscapes, and threaten wildlife.

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
Lmao. This man is utterly pathetic. That so many think of Trump as a symbol of strength is one of the most insane things about this cult.

This is what get's me, too, absolutely baffling. Everything is there on display.

Trump cultists always makes excuses for him. Everything factual that is shown about him, they always deny & call it "fake news" all because they can't handle the truth about the President that they support. Even when everything that he says or does controversial comes out of his own mouth.

That is why I can't stand them & just block every Trump cultist that I see, because it's not worth interacting with them as my blood pressure will run sky high with these idiots.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017

Oh boy. Wonder if this has to do with his pouty face.

I can only wonder if this is ammo Biden can use during the debate.

I mean, if Trump's got a secret bank account in China, it's unlikely that it's there purely for selfless and altruistic purposes. So if Trump wants to Biden on China... somehow... can Biden start hitting him on "What's this secret bank account you have with the Chinese that you didn't want anyone to know about?"

Neon Octopus

Nov 21, 2017
Oh boy oh boy. I can't wait.

Also, re: fracking, I bothered to do a cursory search engine and found this from wilderness.org:

Thats a pretty misleading take on fracking by the way. "Fracking" has been around for a century and the environmental impact of what you're referring to is cause by wastewater disposal

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
The problem with guessing what she pushed him on that made him storm off like a tiny baby is that she could have pushed him on literally anything and he would have reacted that way. His skin is so thin it's translucent (hence covering it up with spray tan).

Stencil

Oct 30, 2017
USA
Thats a pretty misleading take on fracking by the way. "Fracking" has been around for a century and the environmental impact of what you're referring to is cause by wastewater disposal
Like I said, it was a cursory google. The operative statement in that description would probably be "without rigorous safety regulations" which, let's be honest, is not something this administration is known for instating or abiding by.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lmao. This man is utterly pathetic. That so many think of Trump as a symbol of strength is one of the most insane things about this cult.

Seeing Trump as strong is a losers view of a strong person or a self reflection of who they are or want to be, a loud asshole who says and does what he wants more or less, a sidelined person who acts loud but inside is a loser like Trump. They know he isn't strong but being a loud asshole is easy and they can do that so they like him, if they were President they would be just like Trump.

May 10, 2019
tenor.gif

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
After four long years, I'm finally voting against that pathetic bastard tomorrow and I'm beyond stoked.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Donnie just wants to go home:

Monica Alba @albamonica

After less than an hour (!) on stage, President Trump says he is wrapping up now because of how cold it is and he doesn't "want to lose anybody." Over the last week, the president has been speaking for about 80-90 minutes at various rallies across the country.

8:37 PM · Oct 20, 2020

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017