• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
51u8VBLv8CL.jpg

This is blowing my mind.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
My parents have been on this one for months and if Trump doesn't do it Biden will to supposedly stop covid but to really take over...

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Wouldn't surprise me if he tried. His lunatics only need to hear him say he's doing it and they'll mobilize like the fucking Emperium of Man, the realities and legalities don't fucking matter.

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
So people don't think he will do it? Because I think he will. If he does declare it I don't think the military will follow any of his orders and the generals will take control and restore order back to civilians.
This is exactly why he won't do it. It would be coordinated with the military, and he has so few allies now.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
My mother told me she was worried about this tonight.

So what would be the strategy? It's not like martial law/insurrection act would make him sworn in for another term, so wouldn't he have to keep it going for four years straight?

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Look, I wont wear a mask and these covid lockdowns are destroying the economy, but Marshall Law, now that's the Freedom America needs. 🦅

Blackpuppy

Oct 28, 2017
I remember back in 2008, during the whole stock market crash, I got caught up in a Peak Oil/survivalist forum. Back then, it was always the same thing: the big crash is coming! Look at this obscure data point on fish trawlers! It hasn't been this low since 1928! Buy gold! Stock up on food! It's coming!

Of course it never did. I even remember one member saying he was going to invest in the crashed stock market, and all of us shitpiled on him. We were all convinced that this was the end, that investing in the stock market was insanity! ... Of course, he must have made out like a fucking bandit.

That was the first chink in the armor, but then the whole movement started becoming increasingly anti Semitic (surprise!) and casually racist and I noped out of there.

Looking back, I realized that I was simply just sad and angry over a bunch of unrelated, bad crap that had occurred in the previous couple of years, and I latched on to that movement in order to feel smarter and to feel that I would have one leg up over those who had wronged me.

So in a way, I understand their frame of mind, and have hope they are not all completely lost.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
He's already said publically he will support a peaceful transistion. I know. I know.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
It's fascinating how they think he's basically a genius playing 4D chess when he's probably the stupidest person who ever had this job. I mean, even W is way smarter than him. W.

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
I'm waiting for the scenario where he unlocks Area 51 and fuses with the aliens.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I was convinced he'd try this shit when during the redneck terror attack. Classic dictator shit. Create a crisis then declare emergency powers off of the back of it.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
Possibly the worst forum to make that spelling mistake lol.

On topic: Trump is a psycho and needs arresting

Sblargh

Oct 25, 2017
Daily reminder that while these people are being conned and brainwashed, the desire used to con and brainwash them is the desire for a very brutal and violent dictatorship.

They are being tricked with promises of concentration camps and mass arrests of political opponents and they so ardently desire it that their sense of reality is gone.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
these people are no better than a doomsday cult.

only it's not the rapture or aliens or whatever the otherworldly fuck, it's... trump.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
he won't do it because he can't announce it on twitter lmao

Oct 28, 2017
Well this is something I never knew existed and now want to watch.

EDIT: Bonus crossover episode from Walker Texas Ranger wat.
I'm more blown away that there was an Early Edition crossover episode. A cross with Walker makes sense. A crossover with the show where the coach from Friday Night Lights can tell the future because he gets a news paper with the future's headline doesn't.

Also for those interested, an OTA channel called H&I plays Martial Law reruns. It rules.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
I mean not to spoil the party but OP is just one person telling another. Unless this is something more general, i would expect this to be just one of any other millions crazy things they tell themselves daily not to wake up in the middle of the night with the sudden realization of what kind of fucked up and spineless person they turned out to be.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Maga idiots are literally hoping for Trump' version of Night of the Long Knives. They pray for a fascist regime in which thier side forcibly takes absolute power through violence.

Fiction

Fanthropologist
Oct 25, 2017
Elf Tower, New Mexico
I mean not to spoil the party but OP is just one person telling another. Unless this is something more general, i would expect this to be just one of any other millions crazy things they tell themselves daily not to wake up in the middle of the night with the sudden realization of what kind of fucked up and spineless person they turned out to be.
This is everywhere on Facebook, even in weird non culty places like neighborhood groups. It's insane how many people believe it.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
I'll never understand how Trump got so deep in so many people's heads. It's fucking frightening how one man can make so many people believe in such nonsense to the point they are even willing to die for him.