• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
Working with a bunch of MAGA chuds really sucks. They have been strangely quiet since Wednesday but are becoming emboldened again as time goes on. I just heard one tell another co-worker that Trump has got a master plan (is it 12D chess by now?) and that he will soon be declaring martial (or Marshall, as they like to spell it) law. It's all very hush-hush of course. These people are absolute lunatics. They still think this is all gonna work out.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
They have been thinking that for months now. It's not going to happen. 25th amendment would be triggered the second he even tried.

May 26, 2018
Marshall law?

law-tekken-ps1-intro.gif

That would be vastly preferable.

MercuryLS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is a president that cares more about his Twitter account than American lives. It's amazing that anyone can follow this piece of shit.

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Working with a bunch of MAGA chuds really sucks. They have been strangely quiet since Wednesday but are becoming emboldened again as time goes on. I just heard one tell another co-worker that Trump has got a master plan (is it 12D chess by now?) and that he will soon be declaring martial (or Marshall, as they like to spell it) law. It's all very hush-hush of course. These people are absolute lunatics. They still think this is all gonna work out.

Ah, the same QAnon garbage that got us here in the first place. I'm sorry your coworkers are all morons.

TOM 2

Oct 28, 2017
Ghost Planet Spaceship
Yep. Can't wait for all the Qs to be trampled soon. So sick of the conspiracy nonsense.

My folks also mentioned, along with martial law, something about countries going dark, and 500k indictments. Of course, no regular Google search pulled anything up. It's at THEGREATSTORMRISEAGAINSTDEMONRATS.ORG

Oct 31, 2017
This is a president that cares more about his Twitter account than American lives. It's amazing that anyone can follow this piece of shit.
They are all just like him. Just like him. They are know-nothing, self centered, privileged idiots who fail upward all their lives. He is them, that's why they love him so much. To them, he is their idea of true success: unearned privilege that gets away with everything their whole life, treating everyone like shit all along the way.

OP
OP
Quint75

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
Yep. Can't wait for all the Qs to be trampled soon. So sick of the conspiracy nonsense.

My folks also mentioned, along with martial law, something about countries going dark, and 500k indictments. Of course, no regular Google search pulled anything up. It's at THEGREATSTORMRISEAGAINSTDEMONRATS.ORG
Yeah the massive blackouts in Pakistan and elsewhere have them thinking this is all part of the master (race) plan. Unbelievable.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
yes people have been talking about it for years

it's a doomsday cult, the end never arrives yet they still believe

all the dems will be arrested and charged for their global child smuggling ring where they harvest their brains for a drug rich people take and also satan is involved

none of that is a joke or an exaggeration, it's what they actually think

OP
OP
Quint75

Quint75

Mar 6, 2019
Ah, the same QAnon garbage that got us here in the first place. I'm sorry your coworkers are all morons.
You have no idea. One told me a while back that he is against interracial relationships because it's just not natural. I told him that was racist and he insisted he's not because, you guessed it, he has black friends. Completely against LBGT rights too of course. I keep my mouth shut most times but goddamn is it hard.

Dogo Mojo

Oct 27, 2017
I could only briefly look at the damn place for a few moments but they seemed to think on that DonaldWin site that he was going to make some big announcement over the Emergency PA system? I just don't understand the world these people live in, education is definitely not equal in all parts of the country but the level of ignorance/malice is unbelievable to me.

Orion117

Prophet of Regret - A King's Landing
Dec 8, 2018
Get with the times OP. It was already declared. Announcement will be via Emergency broadcast system tonight. Unless you updated iOS then no announcement for you. Hope you stocked up on supplies for 12 days.

And no i did not make this all up. They did.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So people don't think he will do it? Because I think he will. If he does declare it I don't think the military will follow any of his orders and the generals will take control and restore order back to civilians.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
But if theyre currently fighting the cops and he declares marshall law, how does that benefit them?

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
whats HR up to these days

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
e466a072bc299563c9958ad5cda56e5a.jpg

Trump: I got the best, loveliest, just simply incredible fighter that ever entered any ring. He saw the injustice happening in the white House and came to me personally, even his buddy Paul Phoenix called me but I was like "Stand down and stand by for when we need you, Paul".