• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017

Stunning. I was gonna say something snarky about this tweet but words fail me. Satire is dead.

Wait... this is something im supposed to spitefully say to any shithead that voted for him and is currently being hurt by his policies. It reads like he's taunting his own supporters. 'I know this shutdown is hurting you, but hey you voted for me/this.' Lol.

Nov 1, 2017
What's infuriating is that I do not follow his person twitter but did follow the official @POTUS account prior to 2016 and now get a mirror image of his big baby boy nonsense in my feed that I didn't ask for.

Oct 27, 2017
What about the humanitarian crisis involving 800k workers not being paid?

So weird that a potus is calling people losers on twitter. You'd think his zealots would think his actions were fitting of the Antichrist but instead the evangelical morons are in the palm of his hand.
They don't abide by the New Testament Commie Jesus stuff. They are more into the Old Testament militant king/savior of "the promised people" (who will smite their enemies) mythos.

They basically are not Christians at all because they don't really believe in the story of Jesus as described by the New Testament.