• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
I never thought I'd see a president so active on social media. It's sort of surreal.

karkii

Oct 25, 2017
He always says he's been tough on Russia but has he ever said what he's done that could be considered tough on them?

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
He learned how to Google šŸ˜±
Also does he ever actually do any real work? Ever?
Twitter and watching television about him is his only job.
Outside of signing things brought to him and campaign stumping... but the latter two haven't happened much of late.

He always says he's been tough on Russia but has he ever said what he's done that could be considered tough on them?
Not a single time. Lucky for him, nobody has actually asked him to elaborate.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017

Well sanctions on them have been passed during this administration. However, a lot of them came in a bill that was overwhelmingly voted for in Congress, so Trump couldn't veto it. Also, I believe that most of those sanctions aren't being enforced anyway.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how wild is it that millions of internet conspiracy theorists can't see flags in the background of a press conference without coming up with a way it stands for Satanism, but then they see this shit and they're like "thank you for clearing everything up Mr. Trump".

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
His proportion of replies vs. likes is getting smaller and smaller. Even his bots' hearts aren't it it anymore.
When he starts getting ratio-ed, we'll know the end is near.

Oct 27, 2017
2015%2F10%2F21%2F56%2Fsolo.abe66.png
?

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
User Banned (1 day): inflammatory drive-by; thread-whining. Recent history of similar posts.
Who cares anymore, this place needs a political forum.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not a single time. Lucky for him, nobody has actually asked him to elaborate.
Pretty sure he actually has been called out about this stuff once or twice and his answers are the sanctions that were passed with a veto-proof majority and that he's a "Strong Leader" not weak and easy to take advantage of like bams and hillary.

Oct 28, 2017
I unno, seems pretty authentic to me.

Definitely isn't. Trump writes using very specific wording, syntax and punctuation. Most obvious sign is the lack of obviously incorrect punctuation (random words wrapped in quotation marks) and no random words being written in all-caps. Less obvious signs are the more fluid and coherent paragraph structures plus far less repetitive vocabulary.

After reading enough tweets, you know which ones are from Trump and which ones are from Scavino (or someone else). They might try to capture the Trump essence but its like DeMar DeRozen trying to intimidate Kobe Byrant.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Definitely isn't. Trump writes using very specific wording, syntax and punctuation. Most obvious sign is the lack of obviously incorrect punctuation (random words wrapped in quotation marks) and no random words being written in all-caps. Less obvious signs are generally coherent sentences and paragraphs even if everything is bullshit.

After reading enough tweets, you know which ones are from Trump and which ones are from Scavino (or someone else). They might try to capture the Trump essence but its like DeMar DeRozen trying to intimidate Kobe Byrant.

Just think about it.

Some individual is probably making more money than us just by tweeting from Trumps account.

Yet, Trump doesn't care about the rest affected by shutdown.

GrantDaNasty

Oct 27, 2017
I genuinely cannot believe this man is the president of the US.

Truth is truly stranger than fiction at times.

Oct 28, 2017
The fun thing is that the ratios have been getting worse and worse. He's not even getting two likes to one comment. For anyone remotely famous, its not hard to get a good positive ratio going. Schumer is getting around three likes to one comment at the very worst and Pelosi is doing much better. And I wouldn't say the two are particularly popular.