• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I'd look into getting a new doctor. All that doctor's doing is contributing to Antibiotic resistance by using antibiotics on something they'll have no effect on.

Any good doctor would know that antibiotics are useless for the flu.

After looking it up that medication is used to treat respiratory infections and such. I was short on breath, coughing a ton, and bringing a lot of stuff up. They were probably treating that. I specifically remember them asking if I was short of breath and stuff.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
After looking it up that medication is used to treat respiratory infections and such. I was short on breath, coughing a ton, and bringing a lot of stuff up. They were probably treating that. I specifically remember them asking if I was short of breath and stuff.

Yeah, that does make sense.

It still does bother me that antibiotics are tossed out like candy.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My last experience with antibiotics had me nearly asphyxiating during a long bike ride because I turned out to be allergic to amoxicillin. Fun times.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This was the most important speech of his presidency.

Think about that.

His first real, unmanufactured crisis, affecting potentially millions of Americans, and he can't even read a fucking teleprompter for a few minutes.

He fucked up the most important details of his speech, confusing everyone and inspiring ZERO confidence.
Why do people keep forgetting about Puerto Rico?

just_myles

Oct 25, 2017
the fact checker:

beyYT48l.jpg

the policy staffers:

beyYT48l.jpg

the process:

beyYT48l.jpg

the stupid people in the white house:

beyYT48l.jpg

I'm sorry I know this isn't the place but
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

JaseMath

Oct 27, 2017
Denver, CO
I can't with this asshole.
President Donald Trump apparently didn't know that cameras were still rolling after he addressed the nation.

Watching a C-SPAN video revealed that Trump nonchalantly lamented, "Okaaaaaaaaay," and ripped off of his microphone.

Typically, the president gives the address and then pauses until he knows they are off. It's unclear why Trump didn't know here.

In this case, a voice can be heard saying, "we're clear," before Trump takes off his microphone. Staffers then come up to his left side asking for the microphone and the screen fades to black.

"Everything is an act for him," noted Leah McElrath, who captured the moment. "Everything is pretend. He has no sense of the gravity of the situation because he lacks the capacity for empathy. As I've repeatedly says about malignant narcissists, they can only mimic socially appropriate affect."

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
"Everything is an act for him," noted Leah McElrath, who captured the moment. "Everything is pretend. He has no sense of the gravity of the situation because he lacks the capacity for empathy. As I've repeatedly says about malignant narcissists, they can only mimic socially appropriate affect."
Most succinct breakdown of everything wrong with the scumbag. No substance or dimension or awareness. Just a hollow human being.

Oct 25, 2017
I can't take four more years of this. Contrast this with Biden's speech on Tuesday. Dude's not perfect, but he's God compared to whatever that was.

Moose the Fattest Cat

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Holy shit Trump reads like a fucking third grader. If he could, he'd be running his finger under the words as he went.

Part of it is that he squints because he can't see. He's too vain for glasses but somebody needs to get some contacts in his eyes.

It's so bizarre, funny kind of, how besides bungling words and pronunciations, he's also not comprehending what he's saying, he's just identifying words and saying them out loud.

The contrast between Stephen Miller's creepy copy and Trump's sleepy soliloquy is a horrible mindfuck. If you take even the slightest step back it's overwhelmingly dystopian.

twitter.com

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

“https://t.co/YioC9eARdP”

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
insane. make an address to the nation and immediately walk back three key points of the policy

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
November is going to be enthralling and therapeutic. He deserves this entire shitshow. The American populous, not one bit. (Well maybe ~25% lol)

Nov 7, 2017
Holy shit Trump reads like a fucking third grader. If he could, he'd be running his finger under the words as he went.

Part of it is that he squints because he can't see. He's too vain for glasses but somebody needs to get some contacts in his eyes.

It's so bizarre, funny kind of, how besides bungling words and pronunciations, he's also not comprehending what he's saying, he's just identifying words and saying them out loud.

The contrast between Stephen Miller's creepy copy and Trump's sleepy soliloquy is a horrible mindfuck. If you take even the slightest step back it's overwhelmingly dystopian.

twitter.com

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

“https://t.co/YioC9eARdP”
The weird hot mic moment at the end makes it even weirder to me, like "thank god that charade is over!".

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
He will bring out his wall again, just with a new context. Why do we build the wall? We build the wall to keep us free. That´s my prediction.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
So, in banning all fights to and from Europe (except for the ones where there are Trump properties), did they take into account that you can literally drive to hundreds of surrounding countries and fly in from those?

Again though, I'm LOVING this turn from " It's a hoax! " and asshats wearing gas masks as a joke to self quaratines and travel bans and promises about working hard to protect the corporations people. Oh, the optics.

I await this grand plan they've been talking about..

Edit: rolling at this 70 year old man talking about older people restricting non-essential travel and avoiding crowded areas while he has rallys lined up.

Edit 2: Dat choke when he said he was going to ask Congress for help around the 6 minute mark. Lolol

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2020
Washington, DC
I got screwed pretty bad by Trump's shitty announcement. I had a flight to Portugal. I was literally in a car to the airport when he made the announcement. Everyone at the airport thought it applied to everyone, and we would be stuck in Lisbon if we went. So, I canceled the flight. Luckily I can get a voucher for the flight, but I just lit a whole bunch of money on fire in hotel and other costs.

It's not going to do anything either. If keeping everyone out of fortress america would have worked at some point, that time is long past. It's closing the doors after the horses bolted.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Really? Last time I had the flu(last year) my doctor prescribed me Azithromycin. That was pointless.

EDIT; Due to having short breath and coughing and a ton and bringing stuff up it was probably used to treat a respiratory infection.

Probably wasn't the flu, or it may have been to cover what looked like a bacterial infection. Azithromycin is good for that especially certain types of community acquired and atypical pneumonias.

Nov 7, 2017
I'm very confused about this European travel ban. The DHS twitter has the declaration and it states that any foreign national will be denied entry into the US if they have visited any Schengen country within the past 14 days and excludes US citizens and Permanent Residents. So that means that I won't be denied entry?

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
I'm very confused about this European travel ban. The DHS twitter has the declaration and it states that any foreign national will be denied entry into the US if they have visited any Schengen country within the past 14 days and excludes US citizens and Permanent Residents. So that means that I won't be denied entry?

If you're a US citizen, no. But you need to get tested before being allowed into the US.

I hate that I have to go work with public transport. Trains were still packed yesterday, because one train didn't go. People had to stand in the aisle. And at work we have flexible work places, you don't have yoyr own keyboard/mouse. And there are collegues who have family members in quarantine. Sigh.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
Well, I'm very happy that I decided to save my money and not to go to Berkeley this year for the GLAS Animation Festival. I wouldn't have been able to get that money back.

Primal Sage

Virtually Real
Nov 27, 2017
I hate that I have to go work with public transport. Trains were still packed yesterday, because one train didn't go. People had to stand in the aisle.

Meanwhile in Denmark:
All the trains are running with the maximum number of carriages and they limit the number of passengers using them by requiring seat reservations.

This is done to make sure travellers can get seats without needing to sit next to each other.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Meanwhile in Denmark:
All the trains are running with the maximum number of carriages and they limit the number of passengers using them by requiring seat reservations.

This is done to make sure travellers can get seats without needing to sit next to each other.

I'm in The Netherlands . Right now I'm sitting in a train next to someone and all the seats are taken.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Yes he can.

Via quarantine nation wide. He has the power to meddle. It's in the cards for sure.

It's Trump and he is petty.
It would take a constitutional amendment to not hold the election on the assigned day. Despite other national disasters it's always gone on before. Also, it's the states technically run the elections and he wouldn't be able to stop them from doing it. Stuff like the electoral college would go on anyway.
It was 2 weeks from when he talked about how our 15 cases would soon be zero, to tonight's address.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017

I'm in the same boat. US citizen living in Germany. According to this me and my wife (not a citizen) should be able to enter the US but I', still super concerned.
I don't want to sit in a plane for 10 hours just to get turned down at the airport and be sent back home... Thinking about canceling...