• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
As soon as they testify before congress, republicans will leak this. Whether they leak it to Trump and then Trump leaks it or they leak it directly. It will happen.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah cool but can we also get this for Assange, Snowden, Manning, and other whistleblowers please?

Assange is not a whistleblower he's a Russian asset and a credibly accused rapist and a terrible houseguest. If you're serious about Snowden and Manning then listing them with Assange is absolutely fucking absurd and shameful.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
I have no doubt that Republicans will leak his name as soon as humanly possible. They did that shit with Valerie Plame who was also in the CIA. The love their fucking treason.

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
Under normal circumstances i'd say an employer should not look at who a person voted for to determine their role.. in this situation - i sincerely hope the feds looked at the voting records of the agents assigned to protect this person and intentionally selected a protection detail purely democratic or non trump leaning voters... This is a case where who the agents voted for should matter.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
In any other administration these three tweets would result in impeachment and 25th amendment removal. And that's without pointing out that he himself confessed to and documented everything in the whistleblower account with the exception of the document hiding - which is not even disputed.

This is what gets me. What has been released shows blatant abuse of power, but he keeps parroting the "perfectly normal conversation" line.

lostconst

Oct 27, 2017