• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
with a plane banner flying toward Mar-A-Lago that reads, TRUMP YOU PATHETIC LOSER GO BACK TO MOSCOW

and a second banner reading, TRUMP WORST PRESIDENT EVER

www.tmz.com

Trump Greeted with Skywriter Banner at Mar-a-Lago, 'Pathetic Loser'

Not everybody in Florida wants Trump there.

A sky-writing plane was spotted in the air Sunday heading toward Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, and it had a banner trailing behind it ... taking direct aim at the former President. One set of letters read, "TRUMP YOU PATHETIC LOSER GO BACK TO MOSCOW."

No word on who might've commissioned the fly-over, but what is clear is that not everyone is happy about DT moving into town.

He's been at his private club since Wednesday, when he departed D.C. following a farewell rally ... and it looks like he's back to his usual routine.

Go hide in a bunker if old.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Aw well.
tenor.gif

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
If it weren't so bad for the environment, I'd call for planes like this to fly around his residence every day for the rest of his life.

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Even something as soft and simple as this is probably still steams him, though. Since his ego is wider than the oceans.

Belfast

Oct 28, 2017
I think I saw some shots of supporters greeting him after a round of golf outside MAL. There were like five of them.

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
I recall some news that he made an agreement with the town that the club couldn't be a residence. Here is hoping he gets kicked out of there too.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I went to go see Trump's reaction on twitter but uh... its not loading? I wonder whats with that. 🤔🤔

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
And he doesn't have the funds or the lawyers to throw at them this time either

Yes he does. He may have financial troubles, but he can afford to hire some local ordinance lawyers to fight the town council. It's not like he's going to pay them anyway.

He's been grifting for 4 years. He's got cash right now. No idea what happens when the shit really hits the fan though. If his loans get called, he is truly fucked.