• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
What a pathetic trash bag.

Washington Post said:
Trump expressed frustration to aides on Air Force One that news cameras were not with him in the hospital on Wednesday and that coverage of the trip was being dominated by his foes.

He wanted pictures and video released immediately, according to people with knowledge of what happened, and asked aides to go defend him. Trump has complained to allies since the shooting that he had not gotten enough credit for his response, according to these people, who requested anonymity to share private conversations.

Inside the White House, the trip was generally seen as "not ideal" in the words of one senior administration official. Four others described the trip in similar terms.

While the president's aides explained to reporters that cameras were kept out of the hospital due to logistical and privacy concerns, two White House officials, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said there were concerns that they could capture an impolitic moment or the president making an insensitive comment.

Here is the rousing, triumphant footage (sound on)

Last edited:

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, wasn't it the White House that held the press back because they claimed this was "not a photo op"? Why is Trump complaining about his own order? Or did he already forget he ordered this?

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
whats the point of doing good things if i dont get credit for it

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
shouldent he get credit for encouraging and propagating the rhetoric that made the attacks possible in the first place? its just like the iran thing where he wanted credit for stopping the attack he started. this guy isnt real life

Jul 18, 2018
Someone in his circle must have recordings and such all in secrecy. Waiting for a documentary that shows all this stuff

FILE_ID.DIZ

Banned
Jun 1, 2019
Fort Wayne
Narcissist is narcissist.

Can I wish he gets a painful boil on his ass? Because I want him to get a painful boil on his ass so he knows what it's like to deal with him.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, wasn't it the White House that held the press back because they claimed this was "not a photo op"? Why is Trump complaining about his own order? Or did he already forget he ordered this?
It's like arguing over the bill with a rich friend while poor. You put up a token resistance but you both know who's gonna pay.

Trump told the media to stay home but they weren't supposed to actually stay home. Come on. He's busy looking presidential here.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
You know...the sign of a good human being is one who doesn't want credit for their good deeds.

I feel like Trump might not be one of those people.

Just a feeling.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds more like it was his staff that kept out the press because they were worried about the cameras capturing Trump saying something horrible while talking to gunshot victims in hospital beds.

It still feels sureal typing out something like that about the POTUS.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
The human thing to do, would have been to give a statement (if you wanted to) before going into the hospital, and saying that this is a private moment for him and the victims... and then... RELEASE NOTHING.

That polished, campaign-like video of him meeting people in the rooms is insane. Treating it like it's a good moment - it's a solemn moment, fucking act like it.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Who would've thunk, it was ALL about publicity. Trump doesn't care as long as he gets his photo ops and he could use the footage for future campaign ads.

He's a literal FUCKIN' MONSTER!

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
there were concerns that they could capture an impolitic moment or the president making an insensitive comment.
>

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

"I was here three months ago ... that place was packed, right? ... That was some crowd. And we had twice the number outside. And then you had this crazy Beto -- Beto had like 400 people in a parking lot. They said his crowd was wonderful." https://twitter.com/CBS4Local/status/1159306347114110976 …

1:10 PM - Aug 8, 2019

Deleted member 54292

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 27, 2019
If I saw Trump after I had been shot I would assume I'm in hell. It would legitimately piss me off to see him. Dudes such a fuckin narcissist.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Reporters traveling with Trump during his visits Wednesday to Dayton, Ohio, and El Paso were not permitted to witness his visits with hospital staff, first responders and others impacted by the shootings. While the media was kept at bay, Trump later tweeted two video montages documenting the visits.

Gotta control that narrative.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
He was upset because there was no media, when they were apparently not allowed in. Now I wonder who would've directed that?

Oh I know.

Journalists were not allowed to accompany Trump into the hospital. White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said the visit was about meeting with victims and not a "photo op," according to a press pool report.
Link

The visit was about meeting victims... which he didn't.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
why did he cut a trailer to his

wtf? he cut a trailer to a hospital visit to victims of a mass shooting, making himself the focus? and he tweeted it proudly? seriously, the fuck??
This same man stood on a stage honoring 9/11 first responders only a few weeks ago and said he was "down there with them" when 9/11 happened. Which, of course, he wasn't.

This same man said that the statistic of nearly 3,000 dead Americans in Puerto Rico was made up to make "him look bad". Even though the report came from no political party whatsoever.

It's ALWAYS about him.

Oct 30, 2017
it appears those workers in the released Dayton hospital photos MAY not have been employed at that hospital. Twitter is actively working to identify who they were (NOTE: It remains POSSIBLE these were staff members from another unit or shift, workers at an associated hospital or more senior administrative staff and not actors or other more malign explanations, so this part is rumour at this point. Hospitals administrators are all about PR, afterall

We're crisis actors in a hospital now, bois. Unsubstantiated but it's out there.

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
That video may be the most narcissistic thing I have ever seen.

Jesus christ.

Pomerlaw

Erarboreal
Banned
Feb 25, 2018
Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy-Movie-Final-Easter-Egg.jpg