• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Is "Corrupt Joe Biden" REALLY the best he can do???

Joe's an adult white male of reasonable height and weight without any major physical deformities. He's completely out of Trump's playground racist/sexist wheelhouse. He's mostly cut his teeth going off on women, minorities, and fellow Republicans.

He never really came up with a decent epithet for Sanders, either.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The only thing surprising is he waited this long to really focus on this.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
"He continually is pushing the boundaries of racism. Can't tell if this is an attempt to distract from the Russia bounties story or not..."

I'll be honest, everything he does is a distraction from everything else he does.

Its all horrilble shit no matter what direction you look. I'm wondering if its less a distraction and more making sure people cant focus on the one awful, terrible thing he did when he has 3 more things that are equally if not more awful than that thing.

Or, He's just that fucking bad of a person that he literally breathes this shit out like we breathe out CO2

Oct 25, 2017
What are these once thriving suburbs that he's even talking about? Was there a Fox story about this? God I hate that he just talks about stuff and assumes anyone has a fucking clue what he's referencing. Attach a source already.

Oct 25, 2017
Tampa
Whatever racist chum the turd can throw out these days. It speaks to a larger problem of his, Screaming Orange Madness can only offer lightning to the base that is already charged.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
You read that tweet and you know his pollsters have been telling him he's getting creamed in the suburbs, and literally his best idea to reverse that is to promise to restore segregation.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
He knows he's going down in November, so he's making as big of a mess as he can on his way out.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
By the way, can anyone point out one of these "once thriving suburban areas" that are being subjected to "devastating impact"? Last time I check the suburbs were doing pretty damn good aside from Trump's tax plan fucking up property tax exemptions.
He knows he's going down in November, so he's making as big of a mess as he can on his way out.
Stuff like this will be fixed seconds after Biden takes office, he's trying his best to appeal to racists who believe that black people moving into their neighborhoods is the worst atrocity imaginable.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
He continually is pushing the boundaries of racism. Can't tell if this is an attempt to distract from the Russia bounties story or not...

Whynotboth.gif

Getting racists amped up over his shitty racist trial balloons and the inevitable pushback and fighting from everyone else has been his MO to cover-up his endless fuckups.

Media starts covering the inevitable circus and stops covering the bounties.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone ELI5? He is against this AFFH act? I thought I missed a link or article but it's just his tweet.

Deleted member 60295

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 28, 2019
Joe's an adult white male of reasonable height and weight without any major physical deformities. He's completely out of Trump's playground racist/sexist wheelhouse. He's mostly cut his teeth going off on women, minorities, and fellow Republicans.

He never really came up with a decent epithet for Sanders, either.

Yeah, like, "Crazy Bernie" is real rich, coming from someone who says shit like this every single fucking day:

pixelScreenshot-2019-12-26-at-12.14.06.png

This is why I still think Bernie could have beaten Trump, even if it would have probably been a much closer election than 2020 is shaping up to be. But Joe won the primary fair and square, and it looks like he's also paving the way for the Dems to easily take the Senate back - something that would have been much harder to accomplish if Bernie was the nominee.

Last edited:

onyx

Dec 25, 2017
Funny, the suburbs were saved by housing regulation. Most houses would go unsold if minorities didn't go buy them up. What's killing the suburbs is giving tax money to companies that promise to bring jobs and then let them slide on their promise. The lack of mass transit doesn't help either.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
To the surprise of no one. If anything I'm shocked it took him this long to directly speak about it.

Carson's been at it for years -https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/28/us/ben-carson-hud-fair-housing-discrimination.html

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
This tweet is so classic Racist Trump that it should have been pressed on vinyl.

Gaf Zombie

The Fallen
Dec 13, 2017
I get the angle since many supposed liberals are also NIMBYs. Still, I don't think this is going to work. He's too toxic for anyone on the left to support at this point.

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 28, 2017
If Trump was smart he would be using the obvious "Sloppy Joe" insult. Like how do you not think of that?

"Sloppy Joe is all sloppy and no Joe!"

Even that isn't particularly strong because Biden is just so milquetoast that you can't really attack him as a person. Outside of his inability to respect personal space across the years, which people really don't give a shit about, he's a pretty likeable guy.

You'd have to attack him on policy but lmao Trump couldn't be fucked pushing ending Obamacare when Paul Ryan was forced to do it.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
In his little mind, his internal polls showed him losing the suburban vote and this is his response. "I love the suburbs!"

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
Someone wake Ben Carson from his slumber.
He'll be called away to pick up his luggage soon enough, I'm sure.
As for Trump, does he believe only white conservatives live in the suburbs and would see this as a net positive? That has to be the case, right?

Oct 28, 2017
He'll be called away to pick up his luggage soon enough, I'm sure.
As for Trump, does he believe only white conservatives live in the suburbs and would see this as a net positive? That has to be the case, right?

He's shooting in the dark looking for something people like and response to. He's hoping suburbs - who are full of NIMBYs - buy this.

He has nothing on Joe and needs another LOCK HER UP type of rallying cry.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Dude is going all in on the racism and scare tactics. He is desperately looking for rally talking points. He is so wounded.

E.Balboa

Oct 30, 2017
FlorianĆ³polis, Brazil
It's incredible that in America the sitting president can openly accuse his political opponent of a crime (corruption) with no repercussions at all.

If he called him "Rapey Biden" that would be okay as well, I guess. Is that really it ?

Apr 25, 2020
He's tripling down on his typical racist rabble rousing because he knows he is getting destroyed in November if he can't get his core base to grow by something like 15%.

1.21Gigawatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Munich
He continually is pushing the boundaries of racism. Can't tell if this is an attempt to distract from the Russia bounties story or not...

It's simply a fascist pushing fascist policies.
Don't assume any deeper meaning or planning behind it.

The 20th century started with Monarchy collapsing in Europe and that was followed up by a conflict between three routes.
Liberal democracy, communism, and fascism.

Now fascism is back, with Russia and the US as the main proponents and China to an extent.

In the age of climate change, it isn't all that surprising to see people fall back on nationalist and racist worldviews to justify violently defending a status quo that works out well for them.

Make no mistake, all of this is about normalizing the killing of hundreds of millions of climate refugees.
Pluralist and humanist values, human rights, liberal international institutions... all of these need to be destroyed by the time climate change really hits so countries can justify genocides by vilifying "the other".

This trend won't be over when Trump is gone. Based on the fact that barely any countries are actually doing anything to stop climate change, the only logical conclusion is that most countries are fine with the idea of preparing to fend off (kill) the hundred of millions of climate refugees that will keep coming over the next century.

What we are currently seeing is liberal values being dropped at the first sign of trouble.