• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
He looks likes he's having trouble breathing. I thought he was okay? This fool looking like he's STRUGGLING.

Dante316

Oct 25, 2017
Yep this week will be watch Trump's health week. By Monday we will have a better idea if he has improved.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
I like the reporters question of "does he change his messaging" in that OP video, seconds before Trump takes the mask off. Lol. Like, uhhhhh, no, I guess he doesn't.

Dymaxion

Sep 19, 2018
Yeah, he definitely looks like he ain't breathing normally yet. His battle with the virus has just begun

Oct 27, 2017
Hope he invites his family over for dinner.

Tiffany needs to stay far away from him and Melania needs to use any power she has to keep Baron away from the both of them.

killuglypop

Jan 9, 2020
Mask in the pocket, absolutely rank. He's clearly struggling to breathe, something not quite right about those pupils either but then he's probably drugged to hell and back. It ain't over yet folks

99nikniht

Oct 28, 2017
did he get fat in a few days or is this a side effect of the meds?

What? He's always been fat.
The fat fuck have been standing "straight" like this for a few years now.
1*6-MPRi55oBECO6mrZEQfAg.png

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Idiot is putting everyone who goes through the White House in danger, and he doesn't care.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Per Tim O'Brien tweet (I don't know how to embed tweets):

A humbling Herman Cain/coronavirus timeline:

6/24: Attends Trump rally, maskless
7/2: Tests positive for Covid-19
7/10: Says he's improving
7/15: Says his doctors seem happy
7/27: Says he's really getting better
7/30: Dies

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
He looks so miserable. I give him 2 days until ge crawls back to the hospital.
I feel sorry for everybody that has to work in the White House right now. Absolutely irresponsible for him to go back.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Lord, he looks like shit lol. Well, I mean, he always looks like an old grocery bag that's being out in the rain and mud for a week, but you know what I mean.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
He looks like he's about to collapse right there. And this is even after all the drugs they had him hopped up on.

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
He's gonna try to power through the sickness and suffer in the process because of his toxic masculinity problem lol
This. If he actually listened to doctors and rested etc he might actually be ok. But because of this, yeah he might still make it through, but he's going to make it exponentially worse for himself. So unbelievably stupid.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
His message is as clear as it ever was: 'Feel free to be an asshole. Even if you get sick, infect those around you. Who cares. Not me."

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Per Tim O'Brien tweet (I don't know how to embed tweets):
Yeah even the doctors at Walter Reed stated that he needs at least another week before he can even begin to claim he has recovered. The Virus tends to flare up and then calm down briefly before it flares again. The 2nd Flare is where people die.

Right now they got him juiced up on steroids etc. that are almost certainly keeping him on his feet right now