• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
EijKeoI.png

only one way to fix this

Yeah, I've been reporting a lot of his tweets lately. I don't want to give views...but I want to report.

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
This is like something your Trump loving granny would share on Facebook... except it's the president of America.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was bad until I got to the end...

"America is not the problem"

"Fake News is"

brooooooooo

sapien85

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
There is no amount of suffering and bad things that can happen to this man that I wouldn't celebrate.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was just talking to my friend the other day about how, even after all these years, Trump never fail to leave me aghast. I've yet to be desensitized.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I want the MAGAts to give me ONE incident that is even similar to this. ONE incident that was actually a Trumpster being a good samaritan but was mischaracterized as a racist.

They fucking can't. Yeah, I'm sure there was really a fucking instance where a dude wearing a MAGA hat ran up to his black neighbor and said "Hey, let me help you out with your car!" instead of you know, calling the cops on him or shooting the guy himself.

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if Trump wants to try and pull off the whole "Trump's America" thing; it's admitting that you promote naturally divisive rhetoric and have sown chaos everywhere you step. It will also be reverse meme'd so fast and it will be used as an attack point.

It will backfire just like the "Thanks Obama" meme did... but probably worse and more instantly.

Jan 10, 2018
Trump is literally running on racism is made up by CNN.

This is their entire reelection campaign angle.

I miss the times were Republicans were just plain evil and not so embarassingly evil.

Rhowm

Nov 27, 2017
It's just trying to "flood hthe zone with shit" in the words of steve bannon. He wants people to discuss anything but his botched reponse to the Covid epidemic, his racist and out of touch response to the police protests, and one aide after another, shitting on him. He'll create any kind of poo to get people to focus on that instead

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
These videos are media bait trying to get attention from Bolton stuff. I know sometimes he's just a toddler flailing about in his Fox News Bubble but this is a coordinated distraction.

Mar 3, 2019
Is there any legal recourse for CNN here? I mean that's blatantly making a doctored video and trying to pass it off as real.