• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
This shit is insane:

hydroasjdg.jpg

Get ready for a lot more conspiracies:

3CellPO

Banned
Jul 13, 2020
User Banned (permanent): Trolling over a series of posts, account in junior phase
Imagine having the entirety of the worlds most robust inofrmation network at your fingertips and this is what you come up with. This motherfucker is the prime reason abortion is a good thing. Too bad his didn't take.

OP
OP
RDreamer

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine having the entirety of the worlds most robust inofrmation network at your fingertips and this is what you come up with. This motherfucker is the prime reason abortion is a good thing. Too bad his didn't take.
Seriously, the guy has access to the most amazing information and intelligence the world over. He could call up any real professional at any time and pick their brain. He winds up shitting out this stuff while raging at Fox News instead.

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Seriously, the guy has access to the most amazing information and intelligence the world over. He could call up any real professional at any time and pick their brain. He winds up shitting out this stuff while raging at Fox News instead.
That's not the scary part. The scary part is all the people who still love him. I swear we live in a zombie movie

3CellPO

Banned
Jul 13, 2020
The fact that it's in an age where the wealth of information has never been more either... fuck

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
How much does he have invested in the company that makes hydroxychloraquine?

Oct 27, 2017
How does a president who is literally invested in Hydroxychloroquine able to basically promote it? This fucker should have been out day one for this corrupt shit. Shitting all over the Emoluments Clause in the Constitution, fronting for companies he directly invests in, etc. etc., etc. It's literally a never-ending shit show of corruption and he should have been forcibly removed from office a long time ago.

Oct 25, 2017
Get ready for a lot more conspiracies:

I'm maybe thinking a bit narrowly right now, but are echo chambers and a lack of critical thinking not the greatest threat to our survival right now? Makes it nearly impossible to get through to many millions of people

I'm not suggesting this is a new problem either, but I think the internet has made it more extreme

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
What's up with that group of doctors in that tweet? They are promoting hydroxychloroquin and saying we don't need to wear masks? Fucking crazy man. Also, are these just randos trump is retweeting??

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
"Fuck all of those people.

- Binabik15, MD"

Quote THAT, Cheeto. And someone follow the money trail that must exist into Trump's orbit.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm not sure if having the face of Bannon in health related topics is a good idea. It seems he's injected with ebola and the black plague every morning to keep himself alive.

Pretty sure I'd sanitize any kind of surface he gets near, for real.

Apr 17, 2019
Viridia
Can someone more informed than me lists out the points with citation how all these "sources" are quack/debunked please?
Just to get ahead of this trainwreck and prep my homework because it's going to be asked. A LOT MORE now with this idiot giving it a platform.

Euron

Oct 27, 2017
This guy can have a conversation with any Nobel Prize winner at any time yet ignores them to instead spend time with Hannity.

It's like having access to any food on the planet and still eating from the Burger King value menu (which he also does)

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
Yeah I'm not sure if having the face of Bannon in health related topics is a good idea. It seems he's injected with ebola and the black plague every morning to keep himself alive.

Pretty sure I'd sanitize any kind of surface he gets near, for real.
Yeah, Bannon's been gone from the spotlight for awhile but of course he's back. All these fucking cockroaches come back

kaiush

Jan 22, 2018
Let's stop and ask "why the fuck is this dude soooo into hydroxychloroquine?" I think the answer is obviou$.

Chaos-Theory

Dec 6, 2018
We are living in Idiocracy right now.

Expecting a Twitter post stating "Hydroxychloroquine craves electrolytes" or something similar.

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
Trump isn't any different from all the other morons posting and reposting trash all over Facebook and twitter. We all know ppl exactly like that, except he's president 🤦🏻‍♂️

Imagine being Fauci right now having to deal with this shit... 😒

And this shit is really emblematic of how lazy these fucking idiots are.

Hydroxychloroquine may have been one of the first medicines thought to work but that doesn't mean that's the end of it. You still have to do the work to see if it actually works longterm and adjust from there.

That's how science works. You can admit to being wrong...

But these idiots want to cling to the first thing to come along, invest in it and call it a day. Regardless if it actually works.

Intellectual laziness all-around.
And the solution always involves some hardcore quackery. Because they're the real free-thinkers, right? 🙄

Last edited:

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Let's stop and ask "why the fuck is this dude soooo into hydroxychloroquine?" I think the answer is obviou$.
Nah, I doubt it's money. I think it's ego. He pushed it at first because he wanted the problem to just go away, and he keeps pushing it because the only move he knows is the double down.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
When did he tweet that "Make hydroxychloroquine over the counter"? is that legit?

War Room with Steve Bannon. Damn, I hate that I even know that's a thing now.

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
I'm guessing Trump had a particularly large dump to take today so he got a lot of Twitter time in.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait till a few of the loony outlets Trump consumes put him in the anti-vaxxer camp when we're closer to a vaccine. Hopefully he'll be out of office by then and preferrably in jail.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
We are so close to a propaganda AI deep fake post truth world. And so many are just craving it. They want this authoritarian bullshit. They want to reject science and reason.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not gonna feel sorry for her when the Racists come after her because Donald Trump eventually throws her under the bus...and gives his people a person of color to blame.

Oct 25, 2017
I keep saying this shit....but nobody seems to be listening.
Is there some way to trojan horse a bipartisan initiative to challenge genuine 'fake news' efforts? If both sides are concerned about fake news, but only disagree on what constitutes fake news, how do you thread that needle and get both sides convinced they're getting what they want?

He asks rhetorically, aware that it's an incredibly difficult problem.