• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018

This is just weird, and pretty deranged. Also, Trump also says the opposite of what is true, or the opposite of what's on his mind..... So he wants the world to kill itself? Is this a sign that he's unhappy? Let's hope so!

jml

Mar 9, 2018
This is the exact type of line the big villain cries out at the end of a superhero movie right before he gets tossed into the lava or something

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Advocating Suicide
The best thing he could do to help in doing that is him killing himself.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Lol tell that to the loved ones of the thousands of people your willful negligence killed via pandemic and the thousands more who've caught COVID fatally right now.

You're not a fucking hero Trump & never will be. You've failed in your goal if you're even being sincere and deserve to die alone & scared on your deathbed feeling like a fucking failure

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
One of my co-workers kids contracted MIS-C because "we have to reopen the schools" and "businesses need to open the hell back up" so I don't think he actually cares

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reminds me of how in Assassin's Creed 1 your big targets would always try to give this big speech to sound sympathetic before you murdered them....."They say I was a slave trader, but I was transporting people from their terrible homelands to a better new world!"

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
The world isn't killing itself. And no, you don't. Nothing you ever did suggests you care for anyone but yourself. I doubt Trump even loves his children.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Strong Clueless energy:

giphy.gif

I see we've entered the "losing JRPG villain rant" stage of things.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
As Covid deaths in the US approach 300,000, this is what he says?

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't do a thing to stop Covid. Makes it worse.
Doesn't do a thing to stop global warming. Makes it worse.
Doesn't do a thing to ease racial tension. Makes it worse.
Doesn't do a thing to stop civil unrest of the election. Makes it worse.
etc etc etc.

For someone who just want to stop the world from killing itself, he's doing a shit job.

This is the exact type of line the big villain cries out at the end of a superhero movie right before he gets tossed into the lava or something
This and...
I see we've entered the "losing JRPG villain rant" stage of things.
This.

Sad, really.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I am not going to miss this shit 30 days from now.

At all.

While he won't go away hopefully media signal boosting his shit will go down for the sake of the future.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
How did over 74 million people vote for this deranged man? Like... what the hell do they see in this

Status
Not open for further replies.