• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When that old fucker dies, I'm throwing a BBQ. Pabst for everyone. Craft beer for me.

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
"Then they call you a racist" is practically admitting that your views/opinions are similar to that of a racist, which is like a sixteenth of an inch away from just coming out and saying "yeah, I'm a racist, so what?" Walking that tightrope all the while pandering to racists. Not a good look, but one that he'll get away with.

Deleted member 1656

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So-Cal
You and him could have a contest to see who could laugh harder at the other without choking.
giphy.gif

Nov 7, 2017
Just think, while he's supposed to be running the country he's overseeing the creation of lazy, tacky, amateur shit like this.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I see the barrier to become a kiwifarms hero is getting lower each day. The dregs is all we get nowadays. Not even trolls care about their jobs anymore.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
what a terrible video

every day im glad that the threat we had to face is a complete buffoon and theyre really bad at almost everything they do

thank god we don't have actually competant evil people in power or we'd be really fucked with this elctorate

For me, it's almost worse that he's such a complete buffoon. He's the emperor running around completely naked and embarrassing us on a daily basis and he just keeps getting away with it because his handlers and supporters hate minorities and poor people more than they value their country. His rise to office is a testament to the power of hate and a constant reminder that no matter how much better things get, people can always band together to make it worse for everyone because fuck you.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I get that Cranston was one that said he would leave the country if Trump won. Was Shumer saying the same?

BeforeU

Banned for use of alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
he managed to ruined one of my all time fav soundtrack

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
This is just so poorly made; the bulk of the runtime it's impossible to tell if a shot is 'good guys' or 'bad guys' from the ad's perspective. The music and look of things doesn't discernibly change. Then the random like.... Amy Schumer. It's a hype ad that only works if you're steeped enough in Trump crazy to already know what you're supposed to think of everyone independent of the ad. Just... why.

That's the audience now. Whenever you see a piece of media made by a Rightie that doesn't make a lick of sense, that means it's red meat for the base. They understand it.

Deleted member 9838

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He's started campaigning (he hasn't stopped since winning). His base loves this. This will def get voters out for him.

Novel

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any link to a non-twitter source for this video? Legit, twitter never works for me.

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Well fuck, I made it 30 seconds in. I cant watch this pandering bull shit. Yes, I've been called a racist for no reason other than being a white male. No, I'm not super fucking insecure with my position in life and need a group of people to be "on my side" or anything of the like. Sorry trumpster, move on.

I'm sorry, but only the most pathetic, ignorant morons would see this as anything less than saying "hey, do you never want to question any of your choices or beliefs in life? Then join OUR side!! You can say and do whatever you want and well still love you, despite logic, because you? You're GREAT!! Annnnnnnnnnnd........weneedthevotesandyoureidiotenoughtobuythisshit*COUGH*"
And honestly, I'm not sure the people who vote trump dont know hes full of shit. Just as long as they get to go on just not questioning themselves, this guy is THEIR GUY. People rarely check themselves anymore, on any side of an argument anymore it seems, and its societally unhealthy as all fuck. It's part, if not the most important part, of being an adult; being able to honestly ask the question "Am I wrong?"

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any link to a non-twitter source for this video? Legit, twitter never works for me.

trump's version skips the first 9 seconds of this video but it's otherwise the same
100% chance he pulled this video from the donald Reddit or some other alt right troll board
right, this isn't an official campaign video, it's him/scavino reposting meme garbage like all those "trump beats the shit out of CNN" gifs he used to share. buzzfeed found the youtube video posted on the_donald a few days ago.

Last edited:

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
Sorry Trump, but George W. Bush is already the Dark Knight.

Last edited: