• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jegriva

Banned
Sep 23, 2019
Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F051673-0059%2C_Adolf_Hitler_und_Blondi_auf_dem_Berghof.jpg
He actually loved dogs. We all know Trump don't like dogs.

tuxfool

Oct 25, 2017
It's the combo of this shit that baffles me as to why so many people are eager to fellate this human garbage. Not only is it so childish to try and vicariously gain praise though the lifting up of this battle dog as though he personally train it; the dude is also simultaneously so lazy as to not just hold a ceremony to give the dog a medal for the sake of a photoshoot and so gross that he outright pastes over a veteran for the sake of his precious picture. Like fuck, this had to pass through so many hands and not a one person said "why the fuck are we doing this at all?"
"Hard to judge how the dog feels about Trump, better be safe than sorry."

Probably what his advisors are thinking.

JJAwiiu

Oct 27, 2017
It's the combo of this shit that baffles me as to why so many people are eager to fellate this human garbage. Not only is it so childish to try and vicariously gain praise though the lifting up of this battle dog as though he personally train it; the dude is also simultaneously so lazy as to not just hold a ceremony to give the dog a medal for the sake of a photoshoot and so gross that he outright pastes over a veteran for the sake of his precious picture. Like fuck, this had to pass through so many hands and not a one person said "why the fuck are we doing this at all?"
Someone on the internet made a meme and Trump saw it and found it funny and shared it. It's not like his staff created it. He's meeting the dog next week.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
So we all know that Trump hates dogs, and the dog is supposed to visit the white house at some point... so I'm really hoping something goes very wrong for him.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
So we all know that Trump hates dogs, and the dog is supposed to visit the white house at some point... so I'm really hoping something goes very wrong for him.

Maybe one of his Secret Service detail will prank him by slipping a few Milk Bones into Trump's suit jacket.Get the dog all sniffing up on Trump, and he has to pretend he likes it. Bonus points if the dog licks his hand.

...Nah, I'm pretty sure that dog is well trained enough to not flip out at the whiff of a treat, but it's a fun thought.

whatsarobot

Nov 17, 2017
It is... actually sort of funny. This thread is a case study in why Trump supporters believe liberals to be humourless. There are plenty of real things to despise about this guy who is the president, this ain't it.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I thought this was funny, I didn't actually think there were people that got upset by this.. it's a stupid joke, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

The memes coming from it are great though.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
nvror42xdwv31.png

Hmmmmmm. What was the point of keeping the name classified if he was going to tweet it a day later?

Aside from trump being a clown show if I were looking for a legit reason it'd be that the unit that was in Syria for the al-Bagdhadi mission had been exfiltrated within a few days, and so it was safe(r) to reveal the name of the dog.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
... Isn't that the EXACT dog whose photo he uploaded a couple days ago for helping in the operation to kill the ISIS leader? Isn't it the exact same photo?

iWannaHat

Jul 1, 2019
I feel like someone tried to explain wag the dog to him, and all he got was DOG.
I mean that is objectively better I guess.