• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Atlagev

Oct 27, 2017
I agree that Trump is awful, but this is grasping for straws. What difference does it make that he liked the sentiment behind a photoshop?

Because he's a horrible person with no redeeming qualities?

And, again, just like the original picture of the dog his account posted before, I *highly* doubt this was even his idea.

DIE BART DIE

Oct 25, 2017
cover1.jpg

Trust nobody not even yourself.

burnsy

Banned
May 31, 2018
This clown is entertaining... I'll give him that. Imagine being a Medal of Honour recipient and having the president photo shop a dog over your face. Would have been unthinkable 4 years ago

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
he's really grasping at anything that will give him positive pr. he knows almost nobody is going to criticize dogs. funniest thing is that he thought killing that isis leader would make people love him. he learned that same day that isn't the case when he got boo'd at the baseball game.

OP
OP
pleaseinsertdisctwo
Oct 31, 2017
he's really grasping at anything that will give him positive pr. he knows almost nobody is going to criticize dogs. funniest thing is that he thought killing that isis leader would make people love him. he learned that same day that isn't the case when he got boo'd at the baseball game.

"I didn't get any credit, but that's okay, I never do" -Donald fucking Trump

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
My issue with this is that a couple of million idiots will actually assume this is real and say "Awww, that's mah president," when in actuality, Trump fucking hates dogs (probably because they can sense evil).

Please sue him, dog owner. It would be funny

I believe that's the military dog used in the raid. I don't think the US military will be suing Trump anytime soon.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
In my head the dog refused to go to the Whitehouse and Trump's team was forced to 'shop her in.

A real American hero.

Psyborg

Aug 6, 2018
Even if he meant this in good silly fun he's not really in a position to be doing that, nor is he charismatic enough to pull it off.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
This is entirely harmless, the recipient who was photoshopped said he found it in good humor, and if Obama made a tweet like this (not in all caps because he's not insane), you all would be saying how cute the dog is.
Always this human-splaining, telling a dog how they should feel about things. I'll wait until we get confirmation from the canine himself, thank-you-very-much.

Uhyve

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to take this other than him thinking that the photo was real and trusting the photo over his memory? Like is Trump so far gone that he isn't able to rely on his own faculties?

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Got to laugh at the Trumpers replying how much it's triggered the libs because it's CLEARLY shopped.

Shat himself on purpose.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
It's the combo of this shit that baffles me as to why so many people are eager to fellate this human garbage. Not only is it so childish to try and vicariously gain praise though the lifting up of this battle dog as though he personally train it; the dude is also simultaneously so lazy as to not just hold a ceremony to give the dog a medal for the sake of a photoshoot and so gross that he outright pastes over a veteran for the sake of his precious picture. Like fuck, this had to pass through so many hands and not a one person said "why the fuck are we doing this at all?"

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018

Mantrox

Oct 27, 2017
Yo, I'm about to make twitter short circuit
This Photoshop is so bad
This shit fits you perfect

Kozmo

Jan 5, 2018
He's basically trying to steal the breed for the US.

German --> American
Shepherd --> Hero

His vision is that in a few decades, we'll be able to say things like,

"Yeah, I keep a couple of american heroes at home. They're quite the handful"

"Our police K9 units are made up of the best-trained american heroes."

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Just when you think he couldn't possibly embarrass the office of president any more.
It's really just massively pathetic. Like I was done with this man back in season one of The Apprentice let alone now. I have no idea cognitively how he works his mind into continually doing the most deluded an inane bullshit. I did not know it was possible to be such a gross sad sac of a human being. Hell he's long passed the laws of human nature to become an anti-human.
The only people embarrassing here are the media.
There's no doubt that the media at large has fucked up colossally when it comes to covering this man but when you get down to it, they didn't post this damn picture. Trump did. Dude doesn't need the media to shit on him when he dumps, swallows and rolls around in shit of his own damn making.

Last edited: